Frank Frankly:

Sally Starlet:

Sally Starlet:

Howdy Pillar:

Poppy Partridge:

Poppy Partridge:

They all introduced themselves and asked where you came from.

You were too stunned to answer and it took Wally snapping his fingers in front of your face to snap you out of it.

You introduced yourself as (Y/N) and they all welcomed you to the neighborhood with open arms.

You knew you had no other options and so you moved in for now until you could figure things out.

Since there was no home for you, Julie offered you the spare bed in her home which you accepted.

So for now this was your life as one of the neighbors in welcome home.

Honestly, it wasn't bad, the neighbors were friendly and would always try to cheer you up or at least get you to smile.

It was almost like your old group of friends who you hoped were doing okay without you.

Of course you were still trying to figure out a way back home, but as the days went by you noticed very strange occurrences.

Mostly concerning Wally's house named "Home."

Home was odd, even in this world as Home was the only living house around here.

It's strange eye-windows always unsettled you, only a bit at the start but recently your unsettled feeling only grew.

Every time you walked by it's eyes followed.

At night you heard what sounded like Wally muttering when you got close on one of your nightly walks.

There was also an odd black Gooey substance leaking from the bottom of the front door.

So being the protective person you were you decided to investigate and figure out what was going on to make sure your new family stays safe.

Love Interests:

Julie Joyful:The most upbeat neighbor and the one you're currently staying with

Julie Joyful:
The most upbeat neighbor and the one you're currently staying with.

Julie really wants to see you smile and your mouth under your red face-hair.

She'll always try to get you to smile by telling you a joke, a funny story or play with you.

You remain stone-faced however which just drives her to try harder.

As usual you make sure she doesn't get up to too much trouble and make sure she doesn't do anything stupid.

She eventually told you she was a Rainbow Monster who moved away from her family to find a new life for herself.

She would often get homesick and you'd comfort her, at one point you even went into the forest and brought her family for a visit.

That was the moment she fell in love with you and now she wants to be the reason you smile.

Sally Starlet:This amazing star lives to be on stage and often does practice performances in front of you

Sally Starlet:
This amazing star lives to be on stage and often does practice performances in front of you.

She knows you'll be honest and criticize her fairly so she can improve.

She'd sometimes ask you to perform with her and she doesn't mind your monotone voice as that's just how you talk.

She's hoping that performing with her will help you express some more emotion.

She appreciates your constructive criticism and how you help her clean up her stage and keep things in order for her.

Like Julie, she wants to make you happy and get some more emotion out of you.

She knows there's more to you than meets the eye and she wants you to shine bright with her.

_______________________________________

I encourage all of you to go check out Welcome Home and support it's creator as he put a lot of hard work into it.

The art, the characters, the story, this ARG is truly something that deserves your attention.