june

June/Bella

Yoo wuss upp so just so y'all don't get confused June is the name the female lead is gonna be using when people don't know her like in her schools and etc but Bella is her original Italian name given by her family (Italian mafia)

Soo.. a lot of people came to read "fallen for the villain cus of inta and people were talking about how excited they were for this book so I thought of spoiling all of ya up a Lil by posting this part earlier "
____________________________________

"Thank you" I said smiled at the waiter who who just bought aur order .

A fried ice cream max bought me all the way here to eat a freaking fried ice cream I was disgusted at first but seeing it in front of me I was even more disgusted , how could one simply not eat normal ice cream and had to create a fried one .

"C'mon now don't be a part pooper"
Max said "ok first this isn't a party "I replied"second the thing in front of me already looks like shit " 

We both laugh when suddenly it comes to halt when both aur phone rings we glance at each other before picking it up .

"Hello" we both replied the person on the other hand of the phone replies "hey don't forget about tomorrow" my dad's voice said "oh God why do you have to call from a unknown number papa" I said "and we didn't forget about it Dora don't worry "  I laughed adding "yes Mr sponge bob"

We always called him that cause he likes to watch Dora the explorer or SpongeBob squarepant when he couldn't think of what to do with some kind of problem . weird I know but at least we get something to annoy him with.

"God stop it ok bye I'll meet you at dinner ? "
"We might go out for the stuff for tomorrow but we'll try " Max said .
"Ok kiddos bye and again don't forget about tomorrow"
"Sir yes sir" we both said grinning

Tomorrow is going to be a fucking blast and I don't mean the fun blast I mean the literal bomb blast .Why you may ask , it's because there is going to be this huge grand meet-up or more like a stay in Paris (where we are) full of mafia families.

Recently the don of the Mafia who everyone respected . A lot . Or more like feared . Mr vos died of old age in my 23 years of living he was the first man to work in the Mafia and still have everyone respect him I mean sure he had enemies but they knew better than to fight him. So when he died he had asked his assistant to send out an invitation to every god damn mafia there were and ask for a meet-up after he dies. why? . He wants some of them to join their forces which I don't know what to say about because it can be for the good or bad. This could go in a good way but also in a bad really really bad one too . there will be meet up or more like vacation with everyone not only the leader of the Mafia groups are coming but so are their families we had signed a contract before this of course the contract simply stated its fact such as no harm to each other should be done and people who are coming should bring their wife/husband , daughters and son .

This is why I am kind of worried it might go wrong because people might try to arrange marriage their children so they can combine forces permanently .

I am pretty sure everyone who is invited is coming the don was pretty much obeyed even after death and if he asked for something after his death people would try to complete his wish.

Not only that . he also said the winner will get something so precious that they will regret it if they don't come.

So there will be something like a competition there that's for sure.

And everyone has already signed the contract. Oh and did I tell you that I was actually pretty closed to him . No . Ok leme tell ya then .

my family visited Russia when I was 14 and somehow I got lost I didn't carry my phone so I wandered here and their I was just moving around a corner of a huge building when I suddenly saw someone from around the corner of my eye and blindly punched him or so I tried to . Guess who it turned out to be? The don obviously . I couldn't function my brain because of the sudden movement he looked at me curiously and worriedly when he finally took me to one of the benches near us and sat their asking questions and patiently listen to everything I told I didn't know who he was then but my family came when he did some calling through his phone and we kind of became a little close reale close . we both like fighting even if I couldn't then and God damn he liked anime .

I kind of visited him at least twice a year once I visited him six times a year because I was really excited to talk about some new things he was one of the only few people I trusted or should I say my family trusted for me to leave alone with them my family came and top 3 Mafia families . I know a lot of people think that italians and Russian are meant to be enemies and blah blah but it was the complete opposite for us. I was really sad when he died one and a half month ago and didn't come out of my room for a whole week. I tried to hide it. My sadness . more like I was practicing for tomorrow because he always told me not to show emotion when his name was spoken somewhere because mean while people respected him they would do anything to gain the power he has and what could be better than someone like me getting kidnapped and hundreds of other things I don't have the time to tell.

He always talked about his grandson . he only had one he always talked about how could he looked and how much he looked like him. To be honest I wonder what he look like cause don had a really good looking face for someone in there 60's he told me how is grandson was a genius , and that he looked really cold on the outside but was really soft and broken inside because of how he can't find anyone who can be trusted . people always treated him like great only because he was the grandson of don   ,he was probably about to turn 25 in 2 months . I never met him because don sent him to a private school of only mafia's and he was mostly in training but don met his grand child everyday he couldn't bair not to . Damon vos . Not everyone saw his face-

I am suddenly broken out of my thought when I get a message from Lucy one of my old roommate in High school.

Lucy: you need to come to ×××× hotel. Fast.

Bella:what is it.

Lucy: I just saw you boyfriend entering with a women a few minutes ago and him touching her body like a god damn puppy.

Luke. Of course

I kind of knew he was a jerk and a total cheat I was just waiting to expose him.
He's just a careless boy who makes too many enemies including one of the top Mafia. The Canadian Mafia surprisingly they were as big as the Russians . well at least he won't be aur enemy I'll make sure of that tommorow.

I grinned picking up my stuff "let's go max " I don't even know why I agreed to be his girlfriend. I mean probably because he wouldn't stop asking me out.