"When did this happen?" Josie asked genuinely curious, and wanting to stop the discussion on her life. Maddie smiled, recounting the magical moment. "Last night, last night in Greece he decides to propose, can you believe it?" she revealed, her voice filled with joy. Josie's eyes widened in awe as she hugged Maddie tightly, sharing in her aunt's happiness.

"I mean, is it appropriate to respond no, but you get it, right? I'm extremely delighted," she exclaimed as she sprung up to embrace Maddie and cover her with her arms.

Josie nodded excitedly as Maddie said, "You're the first to know, so keep quiet."

@PrincessMadeleineWales Why is Josie taller than everyone😭😭 after four years I can't wait to be your wife👰🏼‍♀️💍💒❤️ 2 432 125💬 4 765

❤️ 2 432 125
💬 4 765

User1: she did not just reveal a relationship and expect us to just talk about Josie's height

User2: Okay but how did they make Josie look like the shortest when she's literally crouches when talking to Maddie, and wtf is he?

User3: Maddie is getting married😭😭 my babies getting married guys somebody please hold me

User4: I love how she's using Josie in the engagement announcement but I want pictures of your ring, l love new Josie content but please ring picture.

The world was delighted to hear about Princess Madeleine's engagement. Being the youngest and only daughter of Diana brought a certain level of popularity, and her Hollywood career, although not the longest out there, was a great success. But now the young princess was not only getting married but also returning to her royal duties.

There had also been delight with the birth of Harry and Meghan's daughter, and although the family had been rejoiced for the couple Josie knew that the announcement was a bit off for the family seeing as they found out with the rest of the world instead of finding out first, but she could not say much on that seeing as she was never involved with the issues between the Sussex's and the rest of the family.

Madeleine's first engagement after the engagement announcement was sadly not with her future husband; instead, she had an engagement with her grandmother, the Queen on the 10th of June. Along with Josie and Anne, they visited the HMS Queen Elizabeth at HM Naval Base in Porstmouth.

While the Queen and Maddie opted to wear coat dresses, Josie had opted to wear a pantsuit, a first for the girl who was usually seen in Kate's dresses and coat dresses as she was only a few inches taller than her stepmother. Despite her liking for dresses and coat dresses, Josie decided to try something new and wear a pantsuit for the occasion. This fashion choice showcased her growing confidence and individuality. At the moment, she did not know it, but this was the birth of a new Josie.