"Well, the lord's letter contains a lot of secrets, you can’t just show it to outsiders.” The manager hastily thought of a reason to refuse.    

      But the more he refused, the more suspicious he became. Even the villagers saw that something was wrong with him, and clamored: "Is it the lord who wants to increase the tax? Is it you, an old boy, who made it up for himself?"  

     The fat manager also has some dog-legged followers, and several families in the village have paid a lot of money to curry favor with him. Seeing that the manager was at a disadvantage, a man with a narrow face stood up to defend him: "Your Excellency, the manager represents the lord, Master Lin. You are from Yuexi Village now, so it seems that you can't control our Xuefeng leader?"

      At first, the big icy blue eyes seemed to be filled with ice and snow, and he looked at the man coldly, until he felt uncomfortable looking at the man, and then said word by word: "This is my father's territory, I don't want to Some people will be allowed to bully the villagers. Last year, everyone suffered a serious disaster, and it was impossible to raise taxes regardless of whether it was the lord's decision. Please reply like this."

    The villagers cheered excitedly: "The little village chief is too majestic." The fat manager blushed in shame, but he couldn't hold back when facing hundreds of tall and burly orcs. He was about to leave in despair when there was a commotion outside the crowd.

    "Steward Mai is back!" Someone yelled, and not far away, a group of people galloped towards him on a velociraptor. It was really Mai who had returned from the capital.

    Velociraptor is a medium-sized herbivorous dragon with short forelimbs and particularly developed hind feet. It is often domesticated as a mount. However, for the sake of safety, the village has always prohibited riding a horse in a hurry, and it is usually parked in the animal pen outside Yuehu Village. There are some wild animals that are used as mounts domesticated, and there are special people to take care of them. This time the matter was urgent, Mai Cai rode in directly.

    When he was almost in front of the crowd, he jumped down in a hurry, gasped and said loudly: "Master Lin, something serious has happened! Your brother, the young master, he went hunting with the young chiefs of several other tribes a few days ago, and he accidentally got into trouble." A female black tyrannosaurus with cubs. The black tyrannosaurus went berserk, the young master and a young patriarch were killed on the spot, and several others were seriously injured." The incident was so sudden that everyone was stunned, and there was a lot of

    discussion for a while. The fat manager couldn't believe it, he stared wide-eyed and questioned repeatedly: "Don't talk nonsense, what happened to the lord? The letter just came a few days ago!" Mai glanced at him: "Before I rushed back, I went to the young master personally

    . At the residence of the king's capital, preparations are already underway for the young master's funeral."

    Now the fat chief couldn't stay any longer, and hurriedly led people back to the manor. The most urgent task now is to send someone back to the capital to check the news.

    A young life returned to the embrace of the Beast God, and the villagers had mixed feelings. However, in this orc world that lacks medical care and is full of dangers, death is very common. At most, everyone sighs because the other party is a lord. In fact, most people don't have any feelings for this new lord who has only met once. Some people even think that if the lord dies, they don't have to pay so much tax.

    Lin's heart also surged: Could it be that he received the lord's mission because of his brother's accidental death? Could it be that the inexplicable voice in his mind had the ability to foretell?