Daylight ch 1

Vanitas awoke is his small room whith his little brother, Mikhail with him, he had had a nightmare so he stayed with him. His alarm went off a few minutes later. He always wake up be for it. His brother also awoke.
"Brother thank you for letting me sleep with you" Mikhail said with a wide smile.
Vanitas nodded in response.
Mikhail then got up and headed to his room to get ready for the day. Vanitas then left the bed and took a shower and got changed it to his normal outfit.
When he went downstairs he was greeted by Luna there adopted father. The vampire of the blue moon. Yes vampires did exist in this world but most didn't feed on humans, the ones that did where called cursed vampires. Vampires were like humans but they survived off of blood. Vanitas had zoned our looking at Luna.
"Are you ok vanitas?" Asked Luna
"Oh, yes I'm okay. Just zoned out. Sorry."he stated quickly.
He hadn't even heard his brother come down the stairs. He only relished that he was down her when he looked at the kitchen table and saw him eating toast. There was another plate on the table with some food on it as well. Vanitas quickly grabbed the toast and ate it. Then said "goodbye Luna, mikhail."
With that he headed out of the house. Luna seems tired when he saw him, he must of had another late night. He really needs to focus more on himself rather then the people who he helps. He worked as a journalist for the hottest news station. No one knew he was a vampire tho. If they did the church probably would've hunted him down like all the other vampires. I may have been more human the vampire but I was an experiment so was my brother we both where not completely human nor where we vampires we didn't know what we where. But the experiments are over now that we got adopted by Luna. I had spaced out the hole way to school when I turned the corner, I was met with Danta and his boyfriend johann.
"Hey baldy" I say to him.
" hey quack" he responded
"Your finely hear, got kicked out I see" johann said in a sarcastic voice.
"I guess fighting is against the rules" i reply in more of a sarcastic tone
"All right that's enough" danta states, "come on you have to check in with the principal. Right?"
"Yes I do" i said.
"Then follow us." They say
As we walk in to the high school entrance everyone is staring at me, the new kid. I didn't know what to expect. But that was the fun of it.