🦚💎ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ🦚💎

Start from the beginning

"Hello, Adrien. It's me," Kalianna smiles up at the blonde.

"Kalianna?" Adrien gazed into her eyes behind her mask.

She nodded, confirming her identity.

"Kalianna?" Chloé was shocked her enemy was at the ball.

"Wow, you look... outstandingly beautiful!" Adrien breathed, examining the amber-eyed supermodel from head-to-toe.

She giggles. "Y'know, you could've told me about the ball, I was coming too,"

"De-Sinclair?! Security!" Chloé yells for the robots. "A loser designer girl has crashed our party! Mediocrity alert! Yuck!"

Kalianna notices Kagami. "Kagami, hey. You're dancing with Adrien?"

"We're the king and queen of the ball," Kagami answers.

"Oh... Oh!" Kalianna looked around at the teenagers staring at her. "Oh, I didn't know. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. I'll be off to the side," She frowns sadly, feeling embarrassed.

Adrien watches with a saddened face as she turns away. He looks to Kagami, who smiles, giving him permission.

Just as Kalianna is about to walk away, Adrien grabs her hand before she could leave. He smiles, and pulls her in to dance by her waist.

"That's my best friend," Giselle smiles, her arms wrapped around Hiro.

The robot servers begin to scan Adrien and Kalianna as they danced.

"Kalianna De-Sinclair, Adrien Agreste No intrusion detected."

"WHAT?! There's no way she was invited to this ball! Those dumb robots must be malfunctioning! Tear off that loser's mask!" Chloé demanded towards the teenagers.

"Ew, I can't touch her!" A girl says in disgust.

"I might break a nail." A rich boy comments.

"Hey, don't look down on our cousin!" Catherine defended her cousin as she and Terrance glared at them all.

"I'll have you know, she's royalty, and she's better than all of you common snobs combined!" Terrance sassed.

"Cat? Terry?" Kalianna was shocked to see her cousins as she continued dancing with Adrien. She yelped when Adrien lifted her by her waist, expertly twirling her around before putting her back down.

The heiresses watched the porcelain-skinned Korean's dress with jealousy.

"Do you see that dress?"

"Where'd she even get it from?"

"I want that dress AND tiara she's got! I need to tell my parents to get them for me."

"That diamond necklace looks so much more expensive than all the ones I've got back at my mansion,"

"Are those the latest Jimmy Choo crystal heels? I didn't even buy those yet!"

"All eyes are on you." Adrien told Kalianna.

"Yeah, but the only eyes that matter are yours," She softly told him. "You're my boyfriend, and I love you so much," She squeezed his shoulders as he gently spun her around. "I love you with all my heart, Adrien,"

The Agreste boy blushes as Kalianna kisses his cheek.

Meanwhile, the De-Sinclairs are clapping from the both.

"That's MY daughter!" Darius applauds, grinning.

Kalianna glances up at him and giggles, then notices several girls glaring at her. "These girls are all looking at me as if I'm their enemy,"