"Alright, you know what-"

Lyla pulled a face as she watched Pierre face the smirking Arden. The love held between the two of them so was obvious yet Pierre was the only one to realise his feelings for his teammate. Lyla often joked about how oblivious her brother was towards everything related to romance and love but she hadn't realised just how oblivious he could be until she realised that Pierre had a thing for him – even her and Charles had found out before Arden.

"Don't know about you lot but I'm going to go for a run." She mutters.

"Have fun!" Pierre calls after her, giving her a sarcastic wave.

Arden shouted something about being to hungover to join her and Charles just groaned at the thought of doing any more training right now which left Lyla by herself once she had changed into her running gear and grabbed her phone and air pods from her bedroom. She young Italian woman slipped out of the front door, pressing play on her Spotify playlist before walking down the driveway of her house and disappearing through the gates once they'd opened up to allow her through.

Lyla's feet pounded against the pavement and her heart rang in her ears, her cheeks were flushed red and her body covered in sweat which was making her hair stick to whatever exposed skin it could find. She eventually came to a stop doubling over and placing her hands on her knees as she caught her breath again before she stood up straight and looked around.

It wasn't long until she returned back to the house and ducked into the shower, coming out ten minutes later with wet hair and fresh clothes on. She slipped her sliders back onto her feet and threw her hairbrush into her bedroom before making her way back downstairs. Using the sound of Charles' voice to guide her towards where he and the other two were.

"Nice run?" Arden questions his sister when she appears.

"Hot." Lyla mutters, stepping out onto the patio.

"Yeah, your mad." Pierre laughs.

"One of us has to carry the hotness don't they?" She grins.

"I'll have you know that I'm extremely hot." Charles comments cockily.

"Says who? Your non-existent girlfriend."

"Boyfriend." Arden corrects with a grin.

"Girlfriend – designated straight of the group." Charles looks at the laughing Arden. "And no, my fans and everyone else."

"Ah yes sorry. Your fans." Lyla rolls her eyes. "The obsessed 17-year-olds?"

"I hate you."

"I love you too."

"I will give it to him," Arden comments. "He's hot."

"Thank you!"

"Kiss ass."

"You know what Lyla, fuck you."

Lyla smirks, opening her mouth to make a dirty comment but being stopped by Pierre who shot her a look which made her close her mouth again. Charles was left stifling his laughter as he watched Lyla narrow her eyes at Pierre when he turned his back, the Monegasque using his foot to kick her shin, warning her to stop being petty.

"Spoil sport." She mouths to Charles who sticks his middle finger up at her.

"Okay, major question." Pierre turns back around. "Which team?"

"Maybe not Ferrari," Charles raises his eyebrows. "She threatened to punch Mattia again."

"The dick deserves it alright." Lyla looks at Charles.