Door opens..

"Haa! It was hot shower." Ryujin smiles and sits down to dry her hair. To be honest, Ryujin sucked at drying her own hair. She always has someone who dries her hair. But she has to get used to it and learn how to do it. "Fuck!" She whispers and gets attention by Y/n who was talking with her best friend, Felix.

"Call ya back dude." Y/n hung up the call. "What happened?" Y/n faces Ryujin. "Nothing." Ryujin says. Y/n takes the towel and starts rubbing it on her hair. Ryujin slowly closes her widened eyes. "You can't dry your hair, can't you?" Y/n giggles. Ryujin grabs Y/n's wrist which made her stop. "You remind me of my mother." Ryujin says with puppy eyes. "Do you mind if i hug you?" Ryujin asks. Except giving any answer, Y/n stood there staring at Ryujin. Ryujin looks down in disappointment and says, "I guess it's a no." She starts fidgeting her fingers.

Y/n grabs Ryujin's hand and wrapped it around her waist in order to hug. "I didn't say no. Here, let me dry your hair." Y/n says and dries Ryujin's hair while hugging her.

(Just like Kinnporsche. Idk which ep but if you watched it, uk it.)

Ryujin smiles and hugs Y/n even more. "At this point, i can't breathe." Y/n trembles. They both giggles and act like nothing happened. The fight, the slaps, did it happen? Yes, but they forgot. It's good though.

"Sleep now." Y/n says while hanging the towel. "I can't sleep without hugging my side pillow," Ryujin widened her eyes. "And i forgot at Yeji's." She whispers. "Oh gosh. Don't expect me to hug you tonight. I'm sleeping over with Felix and Olivia." Y/n wears a jacket. "Who's Felix?" Ryujin asks. "Why do you care?" Y/n whispers looking at the mirror. Ryujin looks down. "Mind if i have your pillow as my side pillow. I can't sleep." Ryujin asks.

"Yeah sure go on."

"I can wash it for you tomorrow, i promise." Ryujin says. Y/n sighs and looks at Ryujin. "Sleep." Y/n says and picks up her bag. Ryujin smiles and takes the pillow. Y/n leaves the room.

Why does she have to sleep with some guy? Atleast i won't do anything!

Ryujin thinks and slaps the bed out of nowhere getting herself hurt. "Ouch!" Ryujin holds her wrist that got sprained. "Damn, didn't thought it would hurt like this!" She says to herself and lays down.

Everything went well. Ryujin was able to sleep with the side pillow and Y/n slept at Felix's sister.

Felix's house

"...Man i wouldn't dare!" Y/n laughs. "Here comes our fav snacks." Felix sits down on the floor with the snacks handing it to Olivia and Y/n. "Oh thank you! Anyways, when is Rachel coming from France?" Y/n asks looking at both of them. "Probably after 2 weeks." Olivia eats the snack.

Sleep time~~

Y/n sighs as she sleeps on her back and looks at Olivia. "Oli?" Y/n looks back at the ceiling. Olivia hums and looks at Y/n. "I have a friend, suppose A, she has a-" Y/n gets cut off before saying anything. "That's old hun. Tell me what is the prob." Olivia says. "Ok. So, i have a Lesbian roommate. I don't hate her but i don't like her as well. I want her to move out! And she flirts with me so much! Idk what to do!" Olivia looks back at the ceiling and sighs.

"You don't hate gay people anymore?" Olivia turned to Y/n's side. "I mean, yeah. But she is kind and all flirty that's why I'm starting to hate her even more." Y/n says in one breath. "Calm down dude. Anyways, ignore her and do your shit. It will be helpful. Idk why but I'm started feeling you are here to sleep just to avoid her." Y/n stays quiet. Olivia understands that Y/n is asleep so she sleeps as well. But Y/n was truly not asleep.

She kept thinking about Ryujin.

Damn! Why my mind is full with her thoughts?

She says to herself.