Operation Smoked Bacon

At the Hololive EN HQ Gura, Calli, Ina, Watson, and Kiara just finished streaming together and wanted to go and relax.

Cali: Hey Gura, what're you gonna do now?

Gura: I dunno, maybe just layback and relax.

Watson: I'll probably read some novels.

Ina: Same with me I guess.

Kiara: I'm gonna cook some fried chicken!

Cali: Of course you would.

As the group were walking, a door suddenly appeared in front of them and made them step back.

Gura: W-What the?! Where did this door come from?!

Cali: Did this just really appear out of nowhere?

Kiara: That's pretty strange...

Ina: Yeah it is- Wait Ame don't open it!

Watson: What? Opening a door wouldn't hurt.

Ame then twist the handle and opens the door, all of a sudden it then tried to pull them in and Watson was the first one.

Gura: WAAAA!! IT'S PULLING US IN!!

Ina: GURA! GRAB ON!!

Ina was grabbing onto Kiara and KIara was holding onto Cali who was using her scythe which she stabbed into the floor, Gura then grabbed onto Ina's hand.

Kiara: CALI DON'T SLIP!

Cali: IT'S PRETTY HARD WHEN YOU FOUR ARE ALREADY HEAVY!! INCLUDING YOU KIARA!!!

Cali tried to hold but her hand started to slip.

Cali: CRAP! MY HAND'S SLIPPING!!

Ina: THEN THERE'S NO CHOICE BUT TO GO IN THERE!!

Cali's hand then slipped off and the four was pulled into the door as it shuts and disappears from the building. Ina, Gura, Kiara, and Cali were falling down when they were pulled into the door.

Gura: How long are we gonna fall?! 

Ina: I don't know!

Kiara: Where do you think we're falling to?!

Cali: Death?! I don't know!

The fall was then abruptly stopped by the four crashing into a soft ground.

CRASH

Cali: Oww... Where are we?

Footsteps can be heard rushing towards them.

???: You four alright?

Cali: Wait, Kronii?!

It was Ouro Kronii along with the other Hololive council members, the four then stood up and dust themselves off.