She was done preparing and headed to the settee. She then placed her food on the table and the kitten's on the floor. The kitten jumped from the couch to the floor before eating.

"They use the energy to heal-"

She turned the tv to another channel.

"News is boring~" she chants before taking a bite of her food.

She glanced at the feline who was staring at its food.

"You don't like it, do you?"

The feline meowed before walking away from the food. It jumped on the couch and started meowing constantly while looking at the curry that she was holding.

"Oh, you like curry?"

She used a separate container and placed a small portion of her food. She then placed it in front of the feline.

"Here," she says.

The feline liked it, it continued eating the whole thing.

"Ah. So you like curry."

After eating, she went to the bathroom to clean. The kitten followed her to the bathroom and kept meowing.

"What is it?" she asks while holding her towel.

It kept meowing.

"I'll just take a bath."

She locked the door to the bathroom, receiving loud meowing than before.

She sighed, "Fine. Come in then?"

She says as she unlocked the door. As soon as it got opened, the feline rushed in and sat beside the toilet.

She locked it again, then proceeded to undress before entering the bathtub.

She hid by the curtains. The feline softly growled before meowing.

She peeked from the curtains, "What?" she speaks out. It stopped meowing when she appeared.

It walked towards her and sat in front of the bathtub. "Are you staying there, Rin?" only to receive a meow of approval.

Y/n shrugged before finishing. Soon, she left the tub with a towel wrapped around her body and another towel wrapped around her hair.

Again, the feline followed her out. She almost stepped on the kitten making her gasp, "Rin! Are you okay?" she kneels and patted the feline.

She let out a sigh of relief.

Later, she's now dozing off to sleep. She latched her door before going into a deep slumber.

The feline turned into a human, again. Watching her rest, a small smirk came into his face.

"What a fine body you have, Darling."

He caressed her body with his bare hands.

Moments later, she began breathing heavily. She saw lazy eyes looking at her with such intent. It was grayish-yellow eyes glowing in the darkness.

Soon enough, it started biting her. Licking her everywhere and not leaving a single spot behind. She couldn't move, she was paralyzed. Her eyes were barely seeing anything, his eyes were the only thing that is emphasized in between the twilight.

She felt all kinds of emotions overflowing her body. She felt guilty liking this feeling.

"Who..." was the only thing she could mutter.

She couldn't do anything, she couldn't even move an inch. Her body was getting more exhausted as her mind questioned who this person was.

One thing is for sure, he is godly in bed. Am I this desperate for someone to love me? She asks herself.

"Who..? the person who gave me a name, asks me for my name?"

She heard him mumble but she couldn't understand a single word. She swears it was loud enough but it couldn't get through her.

He entered her, leaving y/n shaken at the hasty action. He became greedy, thrusting in and out at a fast pace over and over again, refilling his vitality. Y/n let out a soft moan.

It turned him on, he leaned closer to her as her moan echoed in his ears. He trusted at an inhumane speed making y/n cry out at his movements, leaving scratches on his back.

Soon, he finished before turning into a feline once more.

"May you sleep well, Darling."