chapter 2

5 years later

Elementa's pov
Today is Lucy's and Wendy's bday they turning, 5 and they already almost mastered elemental dragon slayer magic and I'm happy because i think i dont have that much more years. But right now i can think about sad things i need to prepare the place before they come back after picking roses and flowers i thought.

Wendy's pov
I was picking flowers and roses with my little sister Lucy and remembered " hey little sister today is r bday we are turning 5" i said happily "today is our bday? I didn't know" Lucy said. I say Lucy can be alittle stupid and an idiot sometimes. "Yes it is"i said " i want to go and see what ama(they call her ama insted of mama) is doing for us" Lucy said happily. "Ok" i said and we left to were ama was.

Normal pov
Wendy and Lucy started walking to were there ama was. And Elemanta had luck at her said she finished before Wendy and Lucy got there and the invited some of there animal friends.

Elemanta's pov
I finished doing my surprise when Wendy and Lucy got here i got lucky i thought "HAPPY BDAY WENDY CUTE,LUCY LUCKY MARVELL" me and the animals said(they can speak and understand animal language)"thank u mina u r the best"Wendy and Lucy said in union.

Lucy's pov
"thank u mina u r the best" me and my big sister said in union"ama but why didn't u invite Redie?" i asked my ama "don't u remember that he is sick"ama said "but i could heal him" i said "but u have not mastered it and u can black out" ama said. "Ok ama"i said sadly