"You actually bring up a very good point. Not that I wanna sound like the stereotypical jock trying to get in his girlfriend's pants-" He was cut off by Liv making an incoherent noise and kissing his cheek. Vylette hated what she had to witness because of the two friends.

Sounding just like his mother, Wes began speaking.

"There's a pyscho out there. Make yourself harder to find. Delete social media, tape over your phone camera, disable G.P.S-" Liv gave the boy a sarcastic thumbs up which Vy rolled her eyes at, just to mess with the pink haired girl.

"Ah yes- thank you very much Edward Snowden." Chad said with a sarcastic get up before speaking once again.

"Actually your mother just interogatted me about Tara's attempted murder which was very fun"

"She pulled me and Oliver out of class earlier." Vylette mumbled as she looked up at Chad. The group then looked up at Judy Hicks, questioning another student.

"Oh your little boy toy? Maybe he is the killer Vy, killing off all your little friends so your only focus would be him." Amber spoke putting air quotes over the word, killer.

"Oliver? He would never. He's too perfect to kill Amb." Vylette replied which made Mindy shift uncomfortably. Wes would quickly attempt to change back to the original subject.

"I'm sure she's asking everybody, I mean Ghostface is back."

"The press still isn't saying Ghostface" Mindy stated, looking over at the blonde male. Vylette winced at the thought of the mask which Mindy caught on quickly, patting the female on her back comfortingly. Wes replied, which caused Mindy to snap back.

"They'll let it out by the second or third killing."

Vylette rolled her eyes as Mindy spoke. She loved the girl dearly but sometimes she had no filter when it came to the Woodsboro Killings. It almost came off as insensitive.

"Jesus Mindy. There wasn't a "first killing", Tara's alive" Amber defensively spoke, tone actually scaring the smaller female, Vylette.

"Mmm" Mindy started, dragging out the sound. Bracing herself, Vylette sighed and looked over at Chad who just innocently smiled back. "I mean she could still die"

"What the fuck?" Amber spoke once again.

"I mean the killer could come back for her-" the other female started only to be cut off my her own brother.

"Fuck Mindy, Come on"

"Okay Mindy that's enough!" Vylette exclaimed, nudging her friend slightly.

"I'm telling you: arm up, okay? Pepper spray? Check. Taser? Check." Wes once again spoke. Amber, clearly annoyed(at least slightly), snarked back at the boy in a mocking manner.

"Girlfriend repellent? Check." The group laughed, Vylette leaning her head on Mindy's shoulder. Liv looked over mumbling "Shit"

"Is that Vince?"

Vince was a few years older than the group though, he didn't look like it. The group all looked at him as he stood by his car. It really did look like he was stalking Liv.