nightmare

Surrounded full of darkness like a big blackened hole. Swallowed by sorrow and sense filled with guilt of unknown reason. Walking, not knowing where you are headed or where to go using your guy as your only source. Slowly but surely, branches start to form as if it was coming out of thin air. These weren't ordinary branches. These ones were twisted and throned like every awful thought people in the world had. Now, instead of the big black hole that you were consumed with, it was now a twisted darken meadow. Before you know it, all different paths start to form. Confusion takes over you along with fear, with only your gut instinct you keep going forward. Then shortly after you hear heavy footsteps behind you as each step you move the more it gets closer to you, but you don't look back and you don't stop moving because you know if you do it might be your last. Before you know it, the footsteps got louder and faster, so the last of your adrenaline, you knew you had to make it count. So you ran as fast as your feet could possibly carry you, but as luck would have it, you found a shack of some kind. Knowing it was your best bet, you went to see if you could see this mysterious person. You waited anxiously, and as you heard the footsteps again, you saw from the little cark of the shack to see the outside. Once you could finally see the mysterious person, you gasped out of fear and shocked. It was one of your deepest fears of all the man you had nightmares of since you were a little girl. His name is Mors Malum he fed off your screams and tears that you cried when he came into your dreams as if it was a reality. As you were to deep in thought you didn't hear the front door of the old shack open and in a quick pace you bolted out the broken glass window as you ran you can feel blood dripping from your arms all the way down to your mid-leg. The smell of copper filled your nose. The stench was too much. You had to hold in your breath until you couldn't no more. You couldn't help but think you couldn't out beat this that you were post-longing fate. As if your thoughts became a reality, you saw him in front of you. You came into an erupted holt with fear coursing all through your body, almost as if he knew you feared him. He smiled his twisted, horrid smile at you. With only just a blank stare, eyes trained only on you. He inched closer and closer to you, but you didn't step back even if you wanted to because you knew you couldn't outrun him forever. On time, he pulls out his knife with old rusted blood on the tip of the blade. As his arm accelerated up to the back of his head the arm lounged right in front of you, so you closed your eyes and waited for the impact of the blade to reach you waiting for the life to go out of you.