Chapter 1

Today is the day that I am finishing off the concert for my good friend Demi. Yes Demi Lovato. She is the reason why I'm still alive and why I haven't been killed by my parents. My name is Abbie Rebekah Cabello. Yes I'm the big sister of Camila Cabello from the girl band Fifth Harmony. No one has ever heard me sing before so I'm actually hoping that my sister is actually watching MTV right now and watching Demi perform cause I'm actually going to be performing my new album that I wrote. Simon said if he loves my new album he will sign me with him so he is my manger so hopefully everyone loves my songs. I am backstage getting myself warm up and ready to go on stage when Demi introduced me to the crowd. Everyone already knows me cause they have seen me out and about with Demi but they don't know my name. 5 years ago I was taken away by my mom and dad they ended up taking me to Hollywood pretending to take me on a holiday but Camila didn't know I was actually going to be killed. Sofi knows everything but our parents told Sofi if she tells Camila anything about this they will hurt me even more Sofi thinks I am dead and so does Camila. I've been out looking for them for a long time but everytime I go to the house I see my parents in the living room and they said if I go near the house they will make sure I am dead again. So hopefully this interview with Demi and my songs let's everyone know about my life.

"Okay everyone I have a very special guest for you all because I am live on MTV I think this is actually a good time to introduce my best friend. She has been having a hard life for the past 5 years and she wants to come out and talk to everyone about what's been going on but I think she also has something else for us so please welcome the one and only ABBIE CABELLO EVERYONE!" Demi yells.

I walk out and wave at the crowd while they are screaming my name. While Camila has her mouth wide open and tears in her eyes and our parents having a shock face and a worried face as well while watching MTV.

"hi everyone my name is Abbie and I will be telling you about what's been happening for the past 5 years but I think it's a little sad talking about it so I made a video of what happened 5 years ago so I hope you guys enjoy the video and see the real truth behind the lies I've been hearing. Demi hit play."

(The next chapter will be Abbie singing her album but it's going to be Kelly Clarkson songs so just pretend it's Abbie songs)