Chapter One: The VHS Tape

Before we start, this is what my OC Charlotte looks like!

Now, on with the story!

(Charlottes POV)

There were doors that closed in on me, after a moment they opened again. Smoke came flooding out and my eyes were met with a bright light.

"Your name is Charlotte." A robotic voice said from above me.

"You are a Artist/Model." I smiled brightly as the machine gave me a mirror to look at myself. I stared at my reflection in awe for a moment before giving the mirror back to the machine.

 I stared at my reflection in awe for a moment before giving the mirror back to the machine

I skipped out into the bright big city before me. There were dolls like me, and smaller more colourful dolls. They were all running around, throwing paint, laughing, and doing tons of other fun looking stuff! I looked around in awe as I walked around the institution.

However, I wasn't looking where I was going, and suddenly I tripped over. I heard a splash and water fill my lungs. I pulled my head out and coughed up water over the side of the fountain. I wiped my mouth and pulled wet hair out my face.

"Are you alright?" A male voice spoke up. I rubbed my eyes and saw a guy with blue hair and blue eyes standing in front of me with a concerned expression.

"Oh yeah! I'm fine. Just wasn't looking where I was going." I chuckled as he helped me out of the fountain.

"You must be new around here." He said to me. I mean, it was pretty obvious. Seeing as I had just fallen into a fountain. I nodded.

"I'm Michael." He introduced himself.

"I'm Charlotte!" I smiled. even though I was shivering from the cold fountain water.

"I have some towels at my house if you want to come over and get dried off?" Michael offered. I nodded and followed him back to his house.

[In Michaels House]

I was wrapped up in a fluffy white towel, sitting on the floor in front of a fire place while Michael sat on the couch behind me. I spotted a box under a table with "Video Tapes" written on it in big black marker.