"Just be quiet and be on the lookout for this guy." I had shown them his pictures for them to memorize so that they knew who to look out for.

"Fine." She folded her arms across her chest and I rolled my eyes. "Hope dem bring di likkle food quick cause mi hungry."

"Yuh eva hungry, yuh must a breed." I didn't expect JJ to say that but I didn't expect him to not say it either.

"A u put it deh, suh u must know."

"I am a virgin, I deny these accusations." I chuckled at their little banter because why hadn't they gotten together sooner.

So cute.

"But your ton—." He clamped his hand over her mouth to cut her off and whispered something in her ear that had her giggling like a school girl.

He took his hand off her mouth and she was cheesing so hard. They were so adorable but my train of thought was cut short by my phone ringing.

I didn't know the number so I was skeptical to answer but I accepted the call anyways.

"Hello, good afternoon, am I speaking with Sienna?" She was calling me by my first name so she knew exactly who she was calling for.

"Depends on who is asking."

"Kimberly Kelly-Eubanks." The name didn't ring a bell to me and it shouldn't have because I didn't know that many people but also how did she get my personal number?

"Doesn't ring a bell and who gave you this number?"

"I am a realtor and really good friends with Kareem, he's the one that gave me your number."

"Oh, yeah, he mentioned you or atleast I think it was you since he didn't give me any specifics." I had totally forgotten to ask him about the contact for the realtor he mentioned but good looking out on his part.

That was kind of sexy to be honest.

Okay, let me get my mind out of the gutter.

"Last I checked, I was the only one he trusted to buy property for him."

"I guess it was you then."

"Yes. He told me that you are interested in purchasing a house, is that correct?"

"That is correct."

"He also said you wanted something small but how small are we talking?" I was never a fan of big houses, I always felt like they lacked warmth and the feeling of home.

"Maybe two bedrooms, two bathrooms, an open concept living room and kitchen. Front and back porch with a nice backyard and maybe a pool."

"And your preferred style?"

"Definitely modern and add a garage to the list."

"And the area that you're looking to settle in?"

"Something in the same area that Kareem lives in and not too close but also not too far either." I definitely wasn't trying to buy anything close to where Niko lived and I didn't want anything to close to Kareem's either still close enough if there was ever a case that there was an emergency and he needed to get to me or me to him.

"And your budget?"

"I don't have a budget." Atleast Niko and my parents were good for one thing and that was to keep the money coming, I had earned it for all the emotional scars I had because of them and even though it wasn't going to change anything, if it meant I could buy whatever I wanted then so be it.

"We can talk more details on Monday but in the meantime, I'll start composing a list of places that I think you might like and we can go look at them."

"That sounds great, thanks."

"No, thank you and have a great rest of your day."

"You too." I ended the call and did a little happy dance in my seat because I couldn't wait to find my house let alone decorate it.

"A how u suh happy?"

"That was Kareem's realtor on the phone and she says we can start looking at houses soon."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Mi happy fi yuh mi gyal."

"Yeah big head, is a good look."

"Thanks guys." My phone vibrated and I opened it to see a message from Tierra. "Tierra says he's walking in right now and he's wearing a black graphic tee and black jeans."

"Wait, I think I see him." She said in a whisper. "Damn he's fine though."

"Doh play wid mi." JJ said and I looked at Angel with raised eyebrows and a smile.

"Babe, I promise you I didn't mean it like that, I just meant that he look—."

"Stop talking Angelina." She folded her lips and did the zipping motion. Her face held no expression but I knew she was having a party in her head.

She high-key loved things like that. She purposely did or said things to piss him off which brought out this side of him.

As the lady said, if she liked it then I loved it.

"It's definitely the same guy."

"Message her back." I texted her back to let her know that it was the same guy on the picture but she would have to determine if the rest was real.

"She's coming in now." We watched as she walked up to the guy whose face visibly lit up when he saw her and they hugged, not for very long though which was understandable.

The server led them to a table and he pulled out her chair for her before going to take his seat.

He seemed like a nice guy but looks were indeed very deceiving.
°°°°°°°°°°°°

"You're smiling alot." I said to break her out of her thoughts and she looked at me with the biggest smile ever.

"He was the absolute sweetest."

"I'm glad everything worked out so what's next?"

"He wants to drive down again next week so we can do something else. He's planning an entire date weekend but I told him that I'd feel more comfortable if my sister was there with us until I felt more comfortable to be able to be around him by myself and he agreed."

"So I guess I have plans for next weekend then?"

"I'm sorry if I'm asking for too much but you're the only one who really pays attention to me." I knew all too well what that felt like so if it meant making her feel seen and keeping her safe then I could give up my weekend.

"I got you so don't worry about it."

"Thank you so much." She reached over and hugged me which caught me kinda off guard but it felt good.

"It's okay." She turned up the music that was playing from her phone. It was a song that I didn't know but the beat was fire so I bobbing my head to it.

The rest of the drive was filled with silence except for the music playing.
•••••••••••

Watch undercover detective 😂....

Thoughts?

The song, just because I love it an smthn fi sweet up unnu ears😅.... Alright lata.