"Mm, maybe you should cool off then..." he smirked, already reaching for the ties of her dress.

"Aemond..." she breathed, already shivering as the ties came loose and the silk slid from her shoulders, pooling on the floor at her feet.

"Gods, you're fucking beautiful, wife," he murmured, lifting her chin and capturing her lips a second time. Behind her, his brother was already stroking his hands over her hips, pressing his erection against her.

"You're both going to drive me mad..." she groaned, her head falling back against Aegon's shoulder as Aemond's mouth trailed along her jaw and down her neck.

"Mm, a lovely way to go mad, isn't it, baby?" Aegon whispered against the shell of her ear as his hands came around to strum her sensitive nipples.

"Oh, gods..." she whined, already on edge. Aemond fell to his knees in front of her, pressing his mouth to her needy cunt and making her quiver. "Aemond..." she moaned.

"Yes, that's our good girl," Aegon crooned, pinching and pulling at the peaks of her breasts until her nipples stood erect, aching with pleasure.

"Fuck..." Trailing his skilled hands up her leg, Aemond hooked her knee up over his shoulder, forcing her to lean back against his brother as he stroked his tongue along her slit. Already, she was clutching Aegon, her nails digging crescent marks into his arms as she fought her climax. Pushing two fingers into her dripping quim, Aemond groaned at the lewd mewl that fell from her lips.

"You're going to come for us already, aren't you, love?" Aegon murmured with a grin. A needy whine came from her as she shifted her hips, grinding against Aemond's face. Her orgasm finally exploded through her, ripping her apart as she shuddered between the brothers, sagging back against Aegon as she finally came to. In the wake of her climax, her backache was temporarily forgotten...

...

"I'm not sure why we're all here..." Rhaena offered as Daemon and Rhaenyra's eldest four children sat around the table of the small council. Visaera and her sister were thrilled to be reunited with Baela, but after weeks of travel, she already seemed eager to return home to Cregan and their son.

"We have an important family discussion and I need you all here, as if affects all of you." Rhaenyra replied smoothly. Beneath the table, Visaera clutched Aemond's hand until her knuckles turned white. The queen looked at her daughter expectantly and Visaera realized it was her turn to speak.

"I've been thinking..." Taking a deep breath, she continued, "I want Mother to name Jacaerys as her successor." Aemond rubbed his thumb back and forth over the top of her hand as she patted her huge belly. Her brother gaped at her, clearly clueless to the worries his sister had been carrying.

"Vis... Are you sure?" Rubbing her belly, she nodded.

"I'm sure, brother."

"If Jacaerys accepts this role, that leaves the Driftmark succession in question once more." Everyone around the table had gone silent as the words sank in. "As the eldest, if only by minutes, Baela has the claim, which is why we called you to the capital." Her sister nodded and then smiled.

"Rhaena should have it." Her sister's head shot up as her declaration. "While I do miss you all, terribly, I'm quite content in Winterfell with my husband. I think Rhaena will be an excellent Lady of the Tides." Rhaena threw her arms around Baela and Jace and Helaena shared a warm look as Visaera watched her siblings celebrate.

That was too easy... she thought to herself, glancing at her mother and father. Daemon was disappointed in her, even though he would never admit it, and the knowledge made her feel ill. Still, Aemond and Aegon had been more than supportive, and she ultimately knew she'd made the right decision.

"Father..." Visaera waited until the chamber was nearly empty before addressing Daemon. "I know you're disappointed." The King Consort sighed and placed his hand over her belly.

"I'm not, sweet girl," he assured her, "More than anything, I want you to be happy. You are my daughter. You're a princess and a dragonrider." She had been staring at her belly, unable to look at him, and Daemon lifted her chin. "Remember, you cast your eyes down for no one." It had been years since he had told her that, but the memory warmed her insides, and she finally gave him a watery smile. Then the Rogue Prince leaned over and kissed her huge belly. "I can't wait to meet my grandchild."

"Grand Maester Gerardys says it will likely be another moon until my labors begin," she replied, rubbing her hand over her bump. "I should go flying..."

"I'm sure Carrion is eager to take to the skies, love. It might be a while until you're able to fly again." With that in mind, Visaera went to change into her leathers...