"Gods, yes, Daemon," she whimpered, "I'm yours... I've always been yours." As he pressed his mouth to her, she sucked in a sharp gasp, pleasure coursing through her body like dragonfire. "Oh, fuck..."

"That's it, my sweet, come for me..." Then he sucked forcefully on her clit, shaking his head back and forth, and she fell to pieces, calling out his name as her orgasm crashed through her. Barely waiting for her to come down from her high, Daemon slammed into her, earning a desperate moan as her tight heat enveloped him.

"Fuck, Daemon!" she cried, her eyes rolling back as he began to move inside her. He retreated for only a moment before thrusting into her once more. Wrapping her legs eagerly around his hips, desperate to feel him deeper inside her.

"That's it, little dragon, take all of me," he groaned, gripping her hips and picking up the pace.

"Oh, gods, Daemon... More..." she whined. When he pulled out of her, she whimpered at the loss of him, but then the Rogue Prince was yanking her up and turning her over. Arching her back impatiently, Rhaenyra moaned when he surged into her once more. With every thrust, Daemon was hitting deep inside her, sending wave after delicious wave of pleasure coursing through her as the sound of his hips slapping against her buttocks filling the room.

"Fuck, that's it, your grace," he ground out, "You take my cock so well, don't you?" Rhaenyra could only moan in response, gripping the sheets as he pounded into her.

"Fuck, Daemon, don't stop," she begged breathlessly.

"Fuck..." he groaned, slowing his pace, and reaching around her to stroke his thumb over the stiff peak of her breast. When her head fell back and she moaned, Daemon roller her nipple between his fingers, the mix of pain mingling with pleasure inside her, making her dizzy.

As her limbs began to tremble, his hand left her breast, reaching around and slowly strumming his fingers in circles over her clit. "That's it, my love, let go..." he breathed, increasing his speed and pounding into her once more.

"Oh, fuck..." she cried as stars burst behind her eyelids and her second climax tore through her. Gritting his teeth, Daemon fucked her through her orgasm, groaning as she quickened around him. Slamming into her one final time, as he reached his own peak, spilling his seed into her.

"Fuck..." he panted, pressing his forehead to her back and trying to catch his breath... Hours later, they were lying beneath the covers, fingers intertwined. Daemon kissed her forehead and stroked his fingers over her temple.

"Now, back to this issue of the succession." Rhaenyra insisted...

...

Visaera leaned forward, bracing her hands on the table as Aegon drew circles over the aching muscles in her lower back. Every so often, she would let out a moan and his hands would veer off, finding interest in the rest of her body.

During her first pregnancy, he hadn't been able to touch her, but now... Aegon was unable to keep his hands off her, the curves of her hips, her swelling breasts and belly... He was completely enamored with her changing body.

"Gods, Vis, you're so fucking soft..." he breathed, gripping handfuls of her hips and pressing himself against her. Visaera laughed.

"You're supposed to be helping me find comfort, not your cock..." she replied, letting out a groan when his thumb found another knot and kneaded it. This time around, Visaera was far bigger, and she knew that her vision was going to come true, if the gods were kind and saw her through her labors. She was carrying twins...

"Mm, my love, you're glowing," Aemond breathed as he entered the room, pulling her into a kiss.

"I'm sweating," she corrected in annoyance, fanning herself.