"Where are we going?", Harry asked as he walked along a forest path. "You'll see when we arrive", Zim replied in a mysterious voice. Harry huffed but followed Zim. They stopped in front of a big tree. "Harry, you've seen at Gringotts that 95% of your core had  been blocked. I've done some research, and apparently, back then your were already slightly stronger than the average wizard. Now that the blocks are gone, you are probably the most powerful born wizard of all time. I've seen your core and it is huge, and it will only grow as you become older. You will need to be strong both physically and mentally, or else your core could destroy your body and your mind. I've placed my own restrictions on your core, though they are only temporary. They will be lifted once your body and your mind are ready. And that's why we are here today. Before you can even start learning spells and magic, you have to be physically fit."

"Now Harry, before we start I need to ask you this. Do you promise to do every type of training I or any other instructor tells you to do, unless it hurts you? That mean that you can not refuse to do something just because you don't like it and if it hurts you we will find a solution. With the question there come a warning too. Some of your training will hurt you a bit and it will exhaust you. That is normal, especially at the beginning. Do you still agree on this training?", Zim asked Harry with a serious look. 

Harry considered his options. The first one was to accept the training and learn magic. The second one was not to accept the training and keep his core bound. The third option was not to accept the training and to unbind his core, which would probably destroy him. 

While the third one was a clear no, the second one wasn't ideal either. If he was some random person he would have gladly chosen it, but if he was to destroy Voldemort, he would probably need the power. Plus, it would be helpful to be able to protect himself with his political power. Harry decided on the first one. "I accept the training."

Zim pointed his wing towards the tree. "There are four big trees like this one in the forest. They are the forest's oldest trees. This one, is at the northern border of the forest. The others are at the eastern, western and southern borders of the forest. Once you are older you'll be running rounds, from one tree to the next. For now, you'll be running for the northern one to the western one and back every morning. You will start running more once you can run this distance without any problems. Starting tomorrow, you will run before breakfast. Are you okay with that?". Harry felt overwhelmed but nodded. "Good. Before you go running I want you to stretch. It's important if you don't want to hurt yourself", Zim said. Harry did his stretching and then started running.

Harry was running for fifteen minutes already and he was exhausted. He had started very fast but quickly slowed down. He was not used to run and the first two minutes had already drained him. He kept running because he knew he had to if he wanted to learn magic. Zim was following him above the trees, shouting words of encouragement. When Harry finally arrived at the tree, he immediately turned and started running back, but after only hundred metres he had to stop due to exhaustion. 

Zim landed in front of him and Harry looked at the ground ashamed, panting and said, "I know I was too slow and I will accept every punishment you choose". "Harry, I never expected you to run that fast the first time. You're not used to run that much, so it's only normal. There won't be any punishments for you", Zim said soothingly. "There won't?", Harry asked. "No, and now come, let's eat something and then we'll continue your training", Zim replied.

After having a snack and a break, Zim brought Harry to a stone platform by the lake. It was located underneath a tree, which was spending shade. "Your training will not only consist of running", Zim started, "You will also work out. That means push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups, squats, and a minute of the plank. As you become older and are getting used to this were going to increase the training. As for now, you can start". This time Harry decided to take it nice and slow and it paid off. His workout took a total of fifteen minutes, which was quite a lot for his age. At the end of it Harry was lying on the ground exhausted. "Well done!", said Zim, "I'm proud of you! Of the few humans I've ever seen work out there was only one boy. He was about twelve human years old and he was as good as you".  Harry smiled. Zim was proud. Proud of something he, Harry Potter, the freak, the unnatural devil did. He never could have imagined how good it felt to make others happy. His thoughts were interrupted when Zim said, "How about we get ourselves something to eat?"