ch11: " for you."

Start from the beginning

"where were you last night? where were you?" the older man asked the woman, who was billy's mom.

"i told you, i was with wendy."

"stop lying to me!"

"i'm not lying to you!"

"you saw him again, didn't you?" billy's dad exclaimed. "didn't you?!"

"get away from me!" she picked up a mug and threw it at him. "i said get away!"

"you whore!" he threw a piece of glass at her.

"stop it! don't hurt her!" billy began to charge at his dad and throw hits at him. "don't hurt her!"

"you bastard!" billy's mom yelled.

neil managed to get passed billy and threw a bunch at the woman, causing her to fall to the ground.

"mom!"

the two girls looked another way, seeing billy on the floor, with a phone in his hand. "i don't understand. why not? please, mom, don't do this. please come home. no. how long? how long?! i miss you." he sobbed.

in the other direction was teenage billy, around fourteen. he was chasing after another boy. "get back here!" billy was on top of the kid and threw punches at him. "get up! what, are you scared to fight me? you scared?! get up and fight me, pussy! pussy!"

another area was billy and his dad, but a little girl in front of them.

"billy, come over here." neil instructed. "i want you to meet someone. this is your new sister. her name is maxine."

"max." the little girl corrected.

"shake her hand."

the storm was getting more aggressive by the second. el and y/n turned around, but this time they saw present time billy.

"who's there?" he called out. "i said, who's there?!" then, they heard his screams of pain and saw a figure of a building.

at this point, the sand was red and swarming everywhere. as they walked closer to the building, it slowed down. they went closer to it and saw billy's car with a shattered windshield.

"i think we found it." eleven finally spoke. "the source."

"where are you guys?" max questioned anxiously.

y/n read the sign on top of the building. "brimborn steelworks."

jonathan raced to the kitchen and grabbed his book, going back to the group. he skimmed through the pages with nancy. "here, steelworks. uh... found it. 6522 cherry oak drive."

"that's close." nancy acknowledged.

"we found it, el. get out of there."

y/n took el's hand and they closed their eyes. the process repeated for both of them, seeing the visions and slowly standing back up. el took off her blindfold and was back with the group, panting heavily.

y/n took off her blindfold and there was nobody to be seen. "el?" her heart began to race. "eleven?"

she was still in the cabin, but nobody was there. it was quiet. "will?" her breathing got heavier and she slowly stood up, her hands began to shake. "el? will!"

"will!"

"he can't hear you." a deep voice said. y/n'd head shot to the side and saw billy walk out of hopper's room. her hands started to shake more as her mind began racing, her breathing getting quicker. the anxiety was rushing through her.

"you two shouldn't have looked for me. because now i see you." billy put out his cigarette in the ashtray. "now we can all see you. you let us in. and now..."

he began to walk closer to her. y/n took steps back when he took steps forward, trying to get away from him.

"you are going to have to let us stay."

tears began to fall from her eyes as her heart pounded quicker and her breathing unsteadied.

"don't you see? all this time, we've been building it. we've been building it..for you. all that work.. all that pain.. all of it for you."

eventually, her back hit the kitchen island. soft sobs began to leave her mouth as she shook her head.

"and now it's time. time to end it. and we're going to end you and eleven. and when you are gone, we are going to end your friends."

"no.." she backed into the kitchen.

"and then we are going to end...everyone."

"get away!" she stuck her hand up and threw billy into the wall as hard as she could with all the power she could muster.

y/n pulled her blindfold off. "no!" her breathing was super unsteady as she shook in fright. will took her into his arms as she sobbed.

he looked around at everyone, they all looked at the poor girl with concern on their face. eleven held her hand and rubbed her thumb back and forth on her knuckle.

a lil update bc i might get my phone taken away tmr😘