What the fuck happened to him?

He used to be so nice, now he treats you as bad as he does Blackthorn, yet forces you two to be around him and suffer through it by manipulating or blackmailing you two. Varg's voice interrupted your trip down memory lane "Well, guess you can hang out for a bit more, I'm not having anymore bitches coming over until tomorrow night so that means I'm officially out of things to 'do." He grinned at you, "unless...someone's offering?" He leaned closer to you, but Blackthorn ruined the moment and paused the game, looking alarmed over his shoulder at Varg "Who? Me?" He said with wide eyes and slightly parted lips. You clamped a hand over your mouth to contain a giggle while Varg gave Blackthorn the most un-amused look ever. "No, dipshit. HER." Varg clarified, sighing as he stood up and adjusted his robe. He reeked of sex and sweat, but neither one of you two were about to complain, knowing he'd likely make you two find somewhere else to sleep for the night. "So, what do you want to do now?" Blackthorn asked Varg, who only shrugged in response. "We could have a jam session, or make some music of our own." You suggested, eyeing both of them for their reactions before sighing and slumping against the couch. There really wasn't anything fun to do around the place, he didn't have much in the way of entertainment besides fucking women, you've read all of the books, played table games until your head throbbed from thinking so much. You damn sure weren't going to salute the little man with an even littler mustache who's flag hung on Varg's living room wall.

The sound of a rock being tossed at the window startled the three of you, prompting Blackthorn to get up and check who was outside. "Oh, that's one of my friends. I'll be right back." He got up and walked to the door, putting on his cowboy boots and heading down. Varg called out after him, "you don't HAVE any friends!" Before rolling his eyes and sitting down on his couch beside you. "Wonder what that's all about." You mumbled, but it didn't take long for curiosity to get the better of you and motivate you to go to the window and check it out. Blackthorn was downstairs leaning against the door of a car that was left running, he poked his head through the window and rummaged through his pockets before handing something over. You couldn't make it out due to it being so dark outside, but in return Blackthorn was handed a couple of pitchers filled with liquid, and bumped his head on the car ceiling before readjusting and leaning out properly. The car drove off shortly thereafter and he came back upstairs to the apartment, walking in with both pitchers hugged tightly to his chest while using his other hand to operate the door handle. "What's that?" You ask him, genuinely curious about the reddish orange fluid. "Oh, my friend made this, punch, it's his special blend. It's good." "Well it must be if your stupid ass bought two pitchers of it." Varg interjected, making Blackthorn hush down and silently put the punch pitchers in the fridge, one was labeled 'For Blackthorn + Friends' and the other was labeled 'Varg'. He took both crates of ice trays and dumped one in each pitcher to help cool it down.

'Damn, that's a lot of ice...that shits gonna be watered down by the time it's cold enough to enjoy.' You thought, but turned your attention to your duffel bag and got up to walk to it. You kept everything you owned in that red and black bag, it was big enough to be considered a gym sack but thankfully you didn't have to lug it around everywhere since Varg let you stay and sleep on the couch now. Blackthorn used to sleep on the cushions but now he sleeps on the floor, which admittedly makes you feel a little bad when you see him struggle to get up in the morning because he has night bruises and is sore all over. Poor dude never complains about it though, compared to Varg- who complains about every goddamn thing. You rummage through it for a few minutes and sift through your underwear, bras, socks, hygiene items, 'personal stuff' and weeks worth of outfits before pulling out a set of Poker cards. "Either of you know how to play?" You asked, prompting both of them to shrug, Varg was a bit more annoyed though. "No, never learned how to play any stupid card games, but I bet I can learn to play better than you in the first round." He challenged, making you shrug off his remark and zip up your duffel bag. "Okay, sure we'll play that then." You walk into Varg's 'bedroom' and drag the table over to the couch so you three can play. Varg stayed on the couch with you whilst Blackthorn sat on the chair. "Go get that stuff you bought, I've never had it." Blackthorn looked up, "punch? Oh, it's not chilled yet." He spoke, his German accent coming out a bit. "Go get the punch, or I'm gonna punch you." Varg countered, making Blackthorn sigh and go fetch it.