Thirty - One: Love Me After Hours

Start from the beginning

Oh Tsireya, what would Lo'ak do without you?

Chuckling to the thought, Lo'ak shakes his head to himself and decided to call it a night. He carefully gets to his feet and somehow managed to get Tsireya on his back. Thankfully she was cooperative and awake enough to secure herself around his body, which made it easier for Lo'ak to climb down the tree and then make his way back to the dorms. 

He was careful with every branch, insects, or tree to make sure nothing by accidental knocks Tsireya out of nowhere, but thankfully as a blessing from Eywa, they had a smooth trip back to the dorms. It's still quite noisy from the party, but not as much as one would expect, which was a good thing for letting Tsireya sleep well.

Arriving to her maruis, Lo'ak was gentle when he put her on her bed and gentle cleaned her face - since he knows she hates feeling icky the next day. With eyes closed, he also dressed her up in pajamas since she likes going into bed with clean clothes, before finally tucking her in.

Tsireya isn't much of a hassle to help while she's drunk, unlike Lo'ak since he get too chaotic - which explains why he tries not to drink so much unless Neteyam or Kiri is around.

One time he really thought he was able to fly and leaped off a tree - to which thankfully Neteyam was around to catch his fall, not exactly by choice since he was in the midst of walking around, so it was a shock for him for sure.

Giggling to the faint memory, Lo'ak stares at Tsireya with a lovesick grin before turning around and exits outside.

Just as he bumps into a wobbling Rotxo.

The sudden impact startled Lo'ak, but not as much as Rotxo - who almost flew into the water by how unstable he was.

Not just drunk wise, but he's an emotional sobbing mess.

Lo'ak has never seen him cry before.

"Rotxo? Dude, you good-"

Rotxo shrieks a sob, draping his arms around Lo'ak with his trembling body.

Lo'ak's body tensed up like a brick rock, eyes widen to the unexpected act.

"Bro, I j-just want to t-tell you that I-I appreciate you and - You're a c-cool dude!"

Okay..... What's going on?

Snapping a little away from his shock, Lo'ak pats his arm awkwardly, "Umm.... You good bro -"

"And Spider - Dude," Rotxo pulls away and cups Lo'ak's jaw in near desperation, his eyes blood shot in tears, "Take care of that guy man. He h-has so much respect f-for you guys and - He has a g-good heart man!"

Lo'ak blinks at him, unsure on how to even react or say to him but seems like he didn't have to because Rotxo only cries louder, hands now to his shoulders, "I know I can b-be goofy and I don't s-say it often, but you guys a-are my family. I l-love you guys - especially Spider and Kiri."

Past Rotxo's shoulder, Lo'ak could make out Kiri approaching them - who seemed quite amused but the sight with an eye roll, especially to Lo'ak's stern gaze between her and Rotxo to handle the situation since he's not so good with these things. 

Kiri couldn't prevent his giggles as she got behind Rotxo, patting his back, "Alright there buddy, let's go for a walk."

Rotxo snaps his eyes to Kiri, smiling widely with teary eyes and goes to squeeze her in a hug but Kiri eases a hand out, "Um no, you know how I am with touchy contact."

Frowning childishly, Rotxo slouches his shoulders but respects the space. Meanwhile Kiri looks at Lo'ak, nodding to him, "Dropped Tsireya off?"

"Yeah," Lo'ak sighs, glancing back to her maruis, "Long night. Heading to my dorm right now."