Chapter 8 - Bringing Her Down

Start from the beginning

Millie Bright scored first in the game. She got England the lead, which, when it happened, we all jumped up in joy. Amanda and I hugged, smiling at the girls who all huddled together.

However, Canada equalised in the 55th minute, leading the game to end in a draw.

"Wow," I said to Amanda, "that was quite the game."

"Always is with this team."

"Everyone is saying that they might actually win... the Euros that is. Do you think they could?" I asked Amanda, wanting to know if that was an achievable reality.

"6 months ago, I would've said no. But, now, they are a different team. They are unstoppable. I really think they could." I nodded my head, and as I looked at the players, I saw Leah walking over to us.

"Incredibly darling," Amanda said to her daughter, hugging her softly.

"What'd you think?" Leah asked me.

"Well, your long ball could be utilised more," I said, jokingly. "I'm only shitting with you. You were great. Shame about that goal. Beckie is a beast like that." Leah smiled at me, before leaning in to hug me.

"I want to kiss you," Leah whispered, not letting anyone else hear.

"No one's stopping you," I replied, cheekily. She broke off the hug, sighing softly. We both knew there were a lot of factors stopping her, I just wished that there weren't.

I headed back to London, knowing that in a week's time I would head to Wolverhampton. Even though I was off for international break, I still had to train, and be with the girls who were still in London. It definitely was no a 'free' fortnight.

I looked onto instagram that night, to see photos of me at the game, smiling and cheering besides Amanda.

Woso4life: well well well, look what we have here. Tippah Jones travelled up north to watch the Lionesses play, or more specifically Leah. Since those pics of the two of them went viral, nothing else has really surfaced. Do we think they are together? Like they have only been playing together for less than a month, and they didn't know each other before that. Surely it wasn't that quick. And besides, are we sure Ellie and Tippah even broke up? And what about Jordan and Leah? It's all so confusing. What are your thoughts?

Wobbs.and.arsenal: leah and jordan defs haven't broken up. Just being more private

Soccer.lover_2: @wobbs.and.arsenal then how do you explain the very obvious pics of leah and tippah kissing??

Eva.ona11: @soccer.lover_2 completely agree w u. Those pictures mean a lot.

Caitlin, and I headed into London one evening, to meet Sam for dinner. Sam loved to find good places to eat, and so whenever I was with her, I knew I was going to be having good food. It would be food of quality.

We sat on a round table, laughing and drinking, two of my favourite things to do.

"So, Tipp, I've been wanting to ask," Caitlin said. "What is going on with you and Leah?" At this point, we had had a few drinks, with Sam and Caitlin both a little tipsy. Me, I need a few more drinks in me to get my light headed and fun.

"Nothing," I replied.

"She's lying," Sam said.

"Alas, I am not," I answered, sipping the wine.

"Oh..."

"I don't know what is going on. It's quite confusing."

"Have you guys..." Sam asked, alluding to what we all knew she was referencing.

right where you left meOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara