"Great, I have something to do now." I thought before getting up and walking to my closet.

I found my outfit, I took another shower and then I put my fit on and by the time i finished everything it was 7.

I decided to go to laylas house and we can wait over there before the party since I was early

"Heyyyy" layla hugged me, "girlaaa, you look so cute!" Layla said

"Thank you my loveee, and girl you still not ready?" I laughed

"Oh don't worry, I just needa put my clothes on I'll be done, come in why you still outside," layla moved out the way letting me in.

"Take my pictures for me" i asked nicely. "Gotchu!" She said taking them.

An hour had passed and it was now time to leave for the party

It was a 20 min drive from Layla's house.

"Damnn." Layla smiled looking around as we walked in the party.

"Come on." She grabbed me as we walked to the table with the shots.

"You tryna take one with me?" Layla asked, "uh idk." I said, "youn have too," layla said picking up one

"Man fuck it" i said picking up one too.

"One"

"Two"

"Three" she counted down.

I was now 2-3 shots down, i wasn't completely faded, I knew what was going on though.

Soon kevin and his friends walked to our spot on the couch.

When i tell you, Kevin looked so fine right now. I'm surprised I never noticed how fine he was cause damn.

And not too much on me. He looked so good, well he always has but that's bestie, y'all compliment y'all boy best friends right?...

"Heyy." I smiled as he sat beside me. He reached in for a hug and i hugged him back. "Yhu at a party?? Crazyyy" he laughed

"Uhm ntm. I was bored and my parents gone for da rest of the month." I explained.

"Youn think I know that? I was with yhu when yhu took em" Kevin said, "oh shit, I forgot" I laughed. "Dumbass" he mumbled

"Uhm ntm now." I smiled, "yhu havin fun doe?" He asked, "I guess.." i lied. "Damn layla just left yo ass?" He said

"She wanted to go dance, i let her i ain't the boss of her" i said.

"Type shit. Yhu look good" he smirked, "you do too. Thank you bestie" i started smiling.

Future started playing.

Melanie approached us, i was laying on Kevin's shoulder he had his arm around my neck, i was tired and barley even falling asleep.

"Kevin! How the fuck you gonna invite me to a fucking party and be cuddled up with your quote on quote bestie?" Melanie yelled.