I looked at Seths fists that were clenching and unclenching. His jaw was tensed, since his teeth were clenched together, and his face was turning a deep shade of red.

"Seth, truth or dare?" "Dare." "I dare you to......" Paige looked around, thinking of something.

Her eyes met deans and she smirked.

"I dare you to kiss Dean." "Oh hell no!"

Dean yelled and Seth shook his head rapidly.

"You guys are no fun." She whined. "If you kiss Olivia, I'll kiss Dean." Seth smirked and Dean made a face, "I didn't agree to this!" "They're not going to anyway!"

Paige looked at me and grabbed my face and her lips touched mine.

I chuckled and we pulled away.

"That was so hot." Dolph said and I raised my eyebrows.

"We just kissed, man." Paige and I smirked at each other and looked at Seth who had a look on his face that even I couldn't describe.

I rested my elbow on the table and put my chin in my hand. I threw my arm over Paige's shoulder.

"I believe we agreed that if Paige and I kiss, Dean and Seth have to kiss. Now kiss." I said and they groaned.

Dean stood up, "I have a girlfriend." I chuckled.

My dad texted me when I arrived at the arena on Thursday. The last show until the elimination chamber.

"Hey, Stephanie told me the plans for tonight. Here's how it goes," I listened and nodded to myself.

Seth doesn't know that I'm supposed to kiss him tonight.

Right in front of Molly.

Onscreen:

The camera showed Seth sitting on a crate.

I followed what my dad told me and walked in front of him.

He looked up at me and rolled his eyes. "What?" He spat and I smiled sweetly.

I grabbed a piece of his hair and shrugged.

I tilted my head at him, just as Molly walked up to us. I rolled my eyes.

She slapped my hand.

I smirked at her and then at Seth.

I put my hand behind his head and grabbed a fistful of his hair and brought his lips forcefully to mine.

I opened my mouth and he did too.

Our tongues collided and I felt weird feelings going on in my body.

I was going to have to ask Paige about that later.

I pulled away and he was breathing heavily.

I wiped my bottom lip with my thumb and smirked at Molly whos mouth was wide open.

"Olivia 1, Molly 0." I said, smirked, and skipped away.

Offscreen:

I ran back to the divas locker room, quickly grabbing Paige and then running back out.

I sped off to McDonald's, ignoring all of her questions.

We were eating and she kept asking me, "What's wrong?"

"Can you tell me the truth when I ask you this?" She nodded and I took a long deep breath.

"Did you see me kiss Seth like 20 minutes ago?" She nodded and smirked, "It was very....Not PG."

"I'm not PG," I pointed out but then got back on what I wanted to talk about.

"When I kissed him," I shook my head with my eyebrows furrowed together, "I had this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach and my heart sped up and I felt really dizzy. My chest felt like it tightened up and I felt as if I was going to fall. I never felt this feeling before and I need you to tell me what it is, or what it means." I said with my eyebrows furrowed.

She grinned widely, "You're falling in love."

"What!? No! No! I am not falling in love! Especially not with Seth Rollins!" I whisper yelled.

I was freaking out.

I never wanted to fall in love.

I didn't want to fall in love with Seth Rollins!

"You know what, Paige? It's probably just a crush! Yeah, it's a crush and it'll pass by in no time." I said, waving my hand to the side nervously.

She just grinned even wider, "you're falling in love." "Paige, I can't fall in love!"

I kept freaking out. No! Even having a little crush on Seth Rollins... It freaked me the fuck out, because that 'little' crush that I might have on Seth, can turn into love.

And I can't let that happen.

**Thursday.**

My match got canceled, Seth's birthday was today, Dean's in a bad mood, I'm cranky, my birthday is in a few days, Roman's thinking about cutting his hair.

Everything is just all over the place.

I watched from the corner as Seth traced his title with his index finger.

I sighed, watching him kiss it.

I remembered the last time I had a title.

I couldn't stop thinking about what Paige had said.

I'm so scared, because anything can happen.

But, I made a final thought in my head.

But like always, there was another possibility/question.

I'm not falling in love with Seth Rollins.

And the possibility/ question popped up into my head like I knew it would.

But what if I am?

{edited}