000.

:::   𝗩𝗔𝗠𝗣 𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠 ☆••      ★ 𝗷𝘂𝗷𝘂𝘁𝘀𝘂 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹

::: 𝗩𝗔𝗠𝗣 𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠 ☆
•• ★ 𝗷𝘂𝗷𝘂𝘁𝘀𝘂 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 . 𝟯:𝟬𝟬 . 𝗽.𝗺.
𖤐 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 - 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 !! ✩
𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗴𝘆 ✶

𖤐  𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 - 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 !! ✩            𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗴𝘆 ✶

"𝗬/𝗡. 𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗𝗙𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗚𝗔𝗬?"

The black-haired girl looked up from the bowl of hair dye and eyed the white-haired male who sat on the toilet while reading a National Geographic newspaper.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

Their friend Suguru questions as he sat in the tub full of warm water. Satoru turned the book over showing the fishes that swam next to each other.

"It's true look at it—ain't nobody stun you and that stupid ass book. Toss it in the tub with Suguru and get it over with already."

He pouted making the girl poke his bottom lip as a laugh exited her mouth. "Don't pout cutie~." Suguru scrunched his face up and fake gagged —

making the boy roll his eyes and stick his tongue out. "Don't be mad 'cause you don't pull bitches." The long black-haired male crossed his arms.

"Oh I do pull bitches, I fucked Y/n lasted night."

His jaw suddenly dropped to the ground as the girl looked off to the side and noticed their soon-to-be principal coming towards their room...

The two boys began to argue making Y/n scramble around the bathroom, she hid the bowl of hair dye in the cabinet and turned around only to slip over Satoru's pant leg making her fall on the ground.

"Owwuh! Shit, hurry up and give me a towel—What the hell is going on here?"

Yaga said with a raised brow as the three looked at him. The male stood there at the door as they all were in the bathroom together...

Satoru sitting down on the toilet, Suguru standing up in the shower with a towel around his waist, and there was
Y/n holding a towel over her head.