Chapter Two - School -

I had a boring week last week. Stuck in my house while everyone was at school. Bella and Cammie were kind of mad when they found out why I couldn't go to shcool. They were mad because Lisa is their cheerleading coach. And she is a friend of theirs. I guess she was nicer to them than I was. I was always with my friends doing stupid shit and they were annoying, to all of us. They were also mad because they had to go to school. All week I heard about some new hot guy in my grade and the 5 other new people. They don't talk to anyone really. They only talks to Alec, Alex, James, and Michael outside of their group of six. Apparently two of them are dating. Only one of the 6 doesn't have a sibling. I don't know because my sisters' make no sense sometimes.

"Adriana, Bellatrix, Camille! Hurry up! You'll miss the bus girls!" My mom shouted, on the day I could finally go back to school. I was probably going to either ditch or be in ISS all day. She knows that. I have a ditching problem. I only go to school as much as I need to to graduate and I usually ditch with Jerzy on his day off or with Ricky and Mark on their days off. Usually Alex goes with me. We are the only ones that constently ditch in our group. Alec likes to flirt with Reanne's friend Lillian so he stays since he has most his classes with her.

"I'll skate mom. I hate the bus." I tell my mom when I make it downstairs. I like skating because the school is only half an hour away by skating. I chose to wear a Hollywood Undead shirt, black skinny jeans, a black beanie, and my DC's. Bella is wearing a light pink tank top shirt with a dark pink skirt and white high heels. Cammie is wearing a light blue tank top shirt with blue jean shorts and white sandles.

"Mom, can we have lunch money if she doesn't get to ride the bus?" Cammie asks.

"No. You can eat the school lunch. And Adriana, ride the bus. I don't want you ditching this year. I'm tired of it." My mom says.

"Ugh mom call me Gemini I hate being called Adriana." I tell my mom. "And I'm going to skate. I can't sit still for that long. Remember last time I rode the bus? I ended up jumping out the window at a stop sign because no one would leave me alone."

"I named you Adriana, so I will call you Adriana. Oh yeah. You might set it on fire this time. Fine, skate. Just go to school today!" My mom says, knowing I'm probably going to ditch today no matter what. "Here's $5 for all of you." She gives Cammie, Bella, and I $5 each. I usaully save my money for band merch and weed. Screw food.

"Thanks mom." The twins say and skip out of the room to the bus stop.

"Just behave Adriana. You and Mars are both bad examples for your younger sisters. I don't want them to get into that kind of stuff. Please Adriana. Don't ditch." my mom tells me. It looks like something happened with Dicey again.

"What's up with Dicey, I haven't heard from him since July." I tell my mom. She sighs loudly, annoyed that Dicey and I insist on being called by our middle names. Gemini and Dicey, instead of Adriana and Mars.

"He's getting kicked out of college." My mom says at last. "He'll probably be home agian tomorrow." My mom said lastly, annoyed. I get curious to know why he got kicked out so I decide to ask my mom why.

"What did he do?" I ask.

"I'll tell you later Adriana. Go to school now." She says. Ending the conversation.

"Ok. Bye mom. Love you." I tell her.

"By Adriana. Love you too. Do well please." She begs. At this rate, I don't think she believes any of her children will go to college. Sure the twins are angles compared to Dicey and I but they're not always that good. Maybe Cammie is. She doesn't usually ditch or do drugs. Bella is completely boy crazy and goes to parties every weekend. She doesn't ditch often though. But they both only have a B average in school. I can barely keep a C average.