Chapter 1 💢

Another day, another dollar, you think to yourself as you gather up some paperwork from your office. People would consider working for the number 1 hero, which is all fun and games. Not when the number 1 hero is Bakugo Katsuki, aka Dynamite.

You have been his office manager for the past five years. Helping him run the agency from the ground up has been taxing. However, you love this kind of work. It made you feel like you were making a difference. 

After gathering your stuff, you went down the hallway to Bakugo's office and knocked on the door. 

"Enter." Bakugo Grumbled 

"Hey B-" 

"Ugh, how many times do I have to tell you it's Bakugo, not B." He said, pinching his nose. 

You rolled your eyes at his response. You've always called Bakugo B just to keep things simple and casual. Helped your feelings for him stay at bay. When he corrected you, that meant he wasn't having a good day, and usually due to...

"That damn Deku going to be back in town and-"

"Aww, Zuzu is coming back! I miss him so much!" You cheered. You went to UA with them, but you were in the business studies because blood made you faint, so you didn't want to be a hero. You got close to class 3-A over the years. They were like your family 

"Yeah, that damn nerd wants my help with a mission this afternoon. I need you to clear mine and Ei's schedule today."

"A please would be nice." You had your hand on your hips 

Bakugo gritted his teeth, squeezing his stress ball 

"Please," He mumbled 

"Much better. I'll get it taken care of. Also, tomorrow we have a team meeting with the sidekicks; please don't forget, " you say, going through your checklist

Bakugo nods in agreement. You are thankful his temper has gotten better over the years. 

You left his office, returning to yours for another long day of paperwork. 

It was now 6 pm and you were getting ready to close up for the day. Bakugo went with Izuku earlier in the day for the mission. You haven't heard any updates from him, but you hope he was okay. 

A loud pounding on the window nearly scared you out of your chair. You turned around to see a dark figure. His bloody hand hits the glass as it slides down, and the figure collapses.