•'¯'•. ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇᴠᴏᴜʀ ʏᴏᴜ!!! .•'¯'•

Start from the beginning

"Keep your eyes open, doll!" Kim Taehyung ordered and who was Jungkook to decline! So, He nodded and next second, Taehyung let out his wet, salivated tongue from his mouth and let it swipe across Jungkook's left cheek, while his lips enclosed themselves around the cheek to contain them inside his warm cavern while he sucked on it. The wet tongue moved up from the cheeks to earlobes to jaw to the chin towards the other cheek. Jungkook's whole face was being painted with wet liquid with a paintbrush called tongue. And, the warm red colour was also being pulled up on the apple cheeks by sucking the hell out of every inch of kook's face.

Jungkook swears, this man is never going to not satisfy him. The tongue technology that was being used...kook already reached Hong Kong in his head just by that...

"Please... want to come...want you inside..." Jungkook begged as it was getting difficult to not release now. He was being devoured like a tasty meal, being called names he loved to the core while also being pinned with a force he didn't really, at first, know that Taehyung can have. Guess, Taehyung has surprised him on multiple occasions about what he can do... and Jungkook never regretted any of those surprises.

"Doll... being impatient much?" Taehyung went up from the face after devouring his jaw and biting it at last.

"I cannot wait, Taehyung!" Jungkook cried and pulled Taehyung in from his nape. Kook's lips met the plump lips of Taehyung while Taehyung smirked. He pulled Kook's lips out and then let it go, his teeth making a dent on those plush swollen lips while fresh blood oozed out of one spot. But before Jungkook could lick his lip from his own blood, Taehyung did it, his tongue taking in all the red liquid in, which he gulped down.

Jungkook's eyes met his and Jungkook chuckled, "are you what a vampire now?"

Taehyung shrugged with a smug face , "Not a bad idea to be one, right?"

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head before bringing him in again, "shut up and kiss me now!"

And he did. And they kissed and kissed until one's lip balm was sucked clean by another, until their saliva mixed with each other in such a magical concoction, that made their bodies became more electrified than they already were, until their breathing seemed one, until their lips moulded into one, until their bodies submerged into one another, until their intertwined fingers pressed into one another in such a manner that their nerves and knuckles were visible in the darkness of their room.

"Mmmmmmmmhh!!"" Jungkook hummed with satisfaction, his eyebrows raised in ecstasy, while the smooching, wet sound resonated in the silence of the night. Taehyung was covering Jungkook's whole body like a warm blanket. Their bodies were pressed together, chest on chest, thighs in between thighs, hands in hands and legs tangled...there was no space in between whatsoever.

So, when Jungkook lifted his pelvis only a little, to rub his length against the massive one of Tae's, tae felt it and he groaned in the kiss, making it more deep and sensual out of the desire to eat the boy out in every way. They sucked and exchanged their saliva amongst each other while their tongues danced skilfully as if they have been doing the snogging for years, when it's only been, what, 2 months now?

Jungkook tried to raise his crotch area a little more but Taehyung didn't let him, pinning him down by pushing his own body weight onto the tattooed boy. Jungkook cried in frustration and bit Taehyung's tongue which was roaming inside his mouth like it was free real estate! Taehyung's smile widened at that. He loved to tease that boy. But he knew not to test the limits too much...that muscled boy was dangerous!

So finally when they separated from their intense snogging and sucking each other's mouth off, Taehyung spoke with his deep hoarse voice (not before sucking the drool off of Jungkook's face which rolled down from the corner of his lips when they kissed),