(only the outfit and shoes included)

I went back in Von's bathroom and started doing my makeup. I heard the bathroom door open and it was Von.

 I heard the bathroom door open and it was Von

(imagine he just got on black shoes a sum)

"Youn need makeup mama." Von said walkin up behind me and I ignored him and continued doing my makeup. "You already look beautiful." He said lookin at me in the mirror and I smiled.

Von put his hand in my pants and I grabbed his hand. "Dayvon stop it." I said. "Lemme get sum." Von said. "Shut up." I said and I finished doing my makeup. "You done yet?" Von asked me as I was curling my hair. "Nigga can you wait?" I said and he sucked his teeth and sat on the counter and watched me while I was doing my hair.

I did my edges and put sum lipgloss on. "Ight I'm done." I said and Von got off the bathroom counter. "Finally damn." I pushed him. "Shut up." I said walking out his bathroom and grabbing my white telfar. I put my lipgloss and my phone in my purse and we left the house. I got in the passenger seat and put my seatbelt on. Von started driving to the mall and we was listenin to his music and shi.

We got to the mall and we got out the car. Von put his arm around me and we went in the mall. "What sto you wanna go to?" Von asked me. "Forever 21." I said and we walked into the store.

I was lookin around and I saw sum bathing suits so I went ova there cause hot girl summer in 3 months. I picked sun bathing suits out and sum dresses and shi and Von was just following behind me.

Me and Von went in the dressing room and went in one of the changing rooms. I got undressed and tried one of the bathing suits on. "Ouu this cute." I said and I turned around while I was lookin at myself in the mirror. "Yeen wearin that no whea." Von said and I side eyed him. "Why?" "Cause it ain't got no cover up." He said and I rolled my eyes. "I'm still gettin it." I said takin it off and I felt Von starin at me.

"You want a picture?" I asked him. "Stfu." He said and I put the next bathing suit on. "You like it?" I asked him and he looked up from his phone and looked me up and down. "You look betta wit no clothes on." He said. "Be quiet." I said laughing and he laughed. "Yes a no?" I asked him. "It look good." He said and I sucked my teeth. "You a hater." I said changing out of it.

Von grabbed me and sat me on his lap. "Nigga can you let me change? Ion got no clothes on." I said and he kissed me and I kissed back. He started suckin and kissin my neck. "Dayvonnn." I said and he rubbed my clit. "You mine you hear me?" Von said in my ear. "Yes." I said. "Yes who?" He asked me. "Yes daddy." I said and he let me get up.

-

Me and Von got home and I put my new clothes away. I went in his bathroom and turned the shower on. I got undressed and got in the shower.

After my shower, I dried off wit my towel and went in Von's room and he was sleep. My phone got a text and I checked my phone.

𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗮😘