018: Live Streaming (2)

Start from the beginning

"So am I." Nari rejected so Zoe took it instead.

"I'll take it!"

"Okay."

Eli, who was swarmed with girls from Beauty Department appeared behind Nari and placed a banana milk in front of her.

"For you."

"Oh, thanks!"

The girls squealed in delight as they continuously push and hit the tall male as they walk away.

"Ouch, why are you all so aggressive?" Eli cried out from afar. In his background sat Mira with Zack who was flaming in annoyance.

"Now this is what I want." Nari stated as she drank the drink given while Daniel mentally took note.

"Anyways! I bet you'll be a big hit if you started live streaming, Nari!" Zoe stated, oblivious about the look she just received from Yui awhile ago.

Nari hummed as her eyes darted upwards as if thinking.

"Should I?"

"I should!"

"I should!"

"Now, why are you here?"

"Don't be rude, you dipshit! You still owe me 2 weeks." Nari reminded Eli as she cuddled with Yenna on his bed.

"Please take your shoes off."

"Oops."

Feeling bored, Nari immediately went her way to Eli's place. She's still on bad terms with Vin and Mary is with him, Zoe is out with some girls from their department, her other friends are busy doing god knows what, and oh, Daniel went to sleep as he said.

"And why are you here? Don't you have a job to do?"

"I rushed back here when I was told that you came."

"Oh come on! It's not like I'll rob your place."

'I came to see you, idiot.' although, Eli's thoughts remained on his head.

Nari contemplated about what Zoe and the others said a while ago. It's finally time for her to use her looks and a little bit of her talent to obtain easy money. After all, she haven't received her money yet. And with the money she can earn..

"I can help you raise Yenna!"

Eli stumbled on his feet.

"Nari- you don't need to do that! I can handle raising Yenna alone, really. You should save yourself a hassle."

He stammered but only received a smile in return.

"The moment I met Yenna last time, I felt like she's my responsibility now. You've been her mom and dad for years and it must've been hard."

She wrapped her arms around the toddler before continuing.

"You should focus on your part Eli. And instead, I'll take over the role of being Yenna's mom."

Nari swore that she would make Yenna feel the warmth that even herself never felt.

'This feeling again...'

Surprise is an understatement as he heard her words. The thought of having someone by his side had him feeling all giddy and enthusiastic. That someone being Nari Shin nonetheless. Eli can feel his heart loudly pounding inside his chest.

New Love Interest Obtained! : Eli Jang

"It's Daniel!" someone within the Fashion Department announced

"Oh my-" Zoe was about to greet the lad but Yui beat her to it.

"Hi Danny!" she stood up abruptly from her desk and ran to link her arm with his.

"Daniel~ How do you like my pouch? Isn't it cute?"

"Oh? Yeah, I guess."

Zoe could only stare at the pair. No words attempting to make its way out of her mouth.

"But what's a pouch? Like a pencil case?"

"Haha you're too funny~"

'I really don't know what that is..!'

She could feel as if her insides crumbled into pieces. It made sense to her now that they make a perfect couple. There is no one else that would be a good match for Daniel. But as if on cue, the door swung open revealing the prettiest girl she had ever seen in her life.

"Hey. I'm not late, aren't I?"

Nari stood tall at the doorstep, looking as gorgeous as ever.

"Hey-"

"Ah-!"

"Nari!!"

Zoe immediately flung herself onto Nari's arms, not giving Daniel and Yui a chance to greet the noirette.

"Zoe, be careful." The female commented, chuckling at the sight of Zoe clinging on her.

'You two see this? Suck this up!'

The bob haired lassie sent Nari the biggest smile she could master making the Shin ruffle her hair.

"Nari! Don't mess up my hair!" Zoe whined whilst Nari just stared at her with fondness.

She directed her gaze to Daniel, who was looking at the scene with a smile and Yui, who mirrored the expression but Zoe could descry how her eyebrows furrowed and her clenched fists making her feel pleased.

'I won't let you go near Nari too!'

Words: 1,145

04.02.23