𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻~1(𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚)

Y/n was a nomal girl who used to live with his brother as her mom dad lived in other city....
Morning time
Y/n POV: I woke up at 8 O'clock in the morning and I came downstairs after freshnup.... My brother was making breakfast as I was sleeping...
Yoongi: Gd morning miss!
Me: Vry gd mrning!!
Yoongi: what would you like to have??
Me: A Cup of coffee!!
Yoongi: how would you like to have it mam "with milk or black coffee-??"
Me: with milk as uh know my skin is so sensitive!!
Yoongi: yeah yeah!
-"dramatic Queen"
-"dramatic King"
We both said at the same time we laughed at this!! After that we did our breakfast it was good bcz he didn't know cooking but still it was tasty.....
Me: "Ahm-Ahm!!"
someone is going to become a chef in his next life!!
Yoongi: oh c'mon I just want to become a rock in my next lyf!! Just sleep whole day without any work!
We did little chit-chat!! After that I go to ready for my college as it was last year's last day of our college!!
This is what I wore....

Me: "Ahm-Ahm!!" someone is going to become a chef in his next life!!Yoongi: oh c'mon I just want to become a rock in my next lyf!! Just sleep whole day without any work!We did little chit-chat!! After that I go to ready for my college as it was la...

At college:

Y/n's POV:
I just entered in the college but suddenly got hit by a football and I fell on the ground it was so harsh!!
I saw he was coming-"The Kim Taehyung" I like him alot but he has a gf still I love him!!
He came to me and laughing
Taehyung : stupid GURLSS!! Haha!!
But he offered me his hand i thought to take his help but when I held it and started getting up he leave my hand and I fell again on the ground..!!
Taehyung: losers!! Hahaa!!

He was going from there but then I stand by myself and approach him taking his football in my hand

Me: excuse me Mr. I am not a loser, you are a loser without a football match, you have no right to call someone a loser, and if you want to compete next time, then learn something new.Got it, and then I dropped the football on his feet which I was helding in my hand.
He was about to say something but i left from there!
Taehyung POV: whoah!! Why didn't I said anything....before today, no girl had the courage to talk to me, that too by looking into my eyes... But she is something anyways why why am i thinking about her!! Just leave it!!

At corridor:
Y/n POV:
Jennie: wow! Y/n it is first time that someone said thiss harsh to my brother even his gf not said something like this courageously!!
Me: oh shut up Jennie you don't know how difficult was it for Mee
I have said this to whom I loved the most! The person with whom I never even made eye contact, today I said such a big thing to him!!
Jennie: we'll atleast you did and I hope that you'll become my noona bcz I don't want that Minjii to become my noona! (Minji is Taehyung's gf name)
Me: it is not possible Jennie! Atleast not in this lyf!
:"It is possible!!"
We turned around to see no one other than Jisoo!!
Jisoo: yeah it is possible gyss!! Me and Jennie will do it for uh!
Me: for real??
Jennie: ofcourse babes!!
Jisoo: we didn't want that Minjii to be our noona and she is not a good girl for oppa but he didn't understand!! You also know!
Me: yeah she is not a right girl we'll proved this to him!!
Jennie: yups!!
And we did a group hug!
After that Jisoo went to grounds as Jungkook was waiting for him!
Me and Jennie was walking through garden bcz there was a time in classes!!
:"Helloo miss pumpkin??"
We turned around to see who it was......
......To be continued......

"Stayed tune we got know in next part!! Btw what do uh think who is that person who said miss pumpkin-??"