𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌

Start from the beginning

"Yes, I am Taeyeong. I'll be the last performance for the night." Everyone erupted in loud cheers of encouragement and they couldn't wait to see their teacher perform. Yeong-Ja smirked slightly at her class.

"Let's get to it!"

Soo-Ho had just gotten back from the boxing gym just as his grandmother had finished getting ready. Dressed in her nicest clothes, she turned to her sweaty, unready grandson and shot him a pointed look.

"It's almost time for us to leave young man and you only just get home." Soo-Ho grinned sheepily and kissed his grandmother's cheek just before she smacked his arm lightly with a tugging smile of her own.

"Get ready quickly, wear something nice too!" She called as he raced down the hall to his room to get ready. He quickly showered, relishing in the warm water cascading down his body before quickly drying off and changing into a nice pair of black pants and a simple white shirt, and soon enough he was back out in the small living room where his grandmother patiently waited for him she gave him a nice over and smiled at him.

"How do I look?" He asked with a smile, his grandmother smiled back as she got up and grabbed her peruse.

"Very Handsome." She replied and they both walked out of their home, Soo-Ho turned to lock the gate before he ran up next to his grandma and glanced down at her with a slight smirk.

"Handsome enough to catch the ballet teacher's eye?" Soo-Ho's grandmother laughed and looked at her grandson, she kept her face straight and looked him in the eyes.

"You're handsome Soo-Ho. But not that handsome." Soo-Ho's eyes widened in shock and a grin tugged at her lips at his reaction, he played along and place a hand over his heart.

"I'm wounded! How could you say such a thing? To your own grandson especially!" His grandmother's face broke into a large grin as she laughed, Soo-Ho chuckled along with her. A few minutes of them walking passed before he watched as she looked forward and her eyes lit up.

"Oh, we're here! I didn't realise how close the studio was." Soo-Ho looked forward to see a familiar 5 story building, his eyes lingering on the rooftop. The building in question was only a 10-minute walk from their home, the duo walked into the building and was greeted by a young boy, only a year or two young than Soo-Ho, he smiled at them and bowed in greeting.

"Hello! Are you here for the ballet performance?" Soo-Ho's grandmother nodded and showed the young boy the flyer she had been given, the boy grinned and motioned his hand to the elevator.

"The studio is on the 4th floor, there are snacks and drinks in the hallway for you to enjoy while you wait. The performance should be starting soon. Have a great night!" The boy bowed once again and Soo-Ho grinned, bowing his own head at the young boy. The grandson and grandmother stepped into the elevator and he pressed the 4th-floor button and looked down at his grandmother, smiling as he saw her excitement.

"You look excited." He stated and his grandmother looked up at him with a wide smile.

"It has been years since I've seen a ballet performance, and the young girl is just the sweetest thing. I'm always excited to see her." Soo-Ho smirked and nodded his head thoughtfully as the doors opened and they walked out into the hall, there was a big group of people chatting with one another and Soo-Ho assumed some were family members of the students. An older man, close to his grandmother's age greeted them with a kind smile and bowed his head.