Jo gives her a small smile.

"I know. You're right." she says.

"Of course I'm right. Now let's go out there and build this thing." Kie says as she leaves the bathroom.

Jo finishes getting dressed and then leaves the bathroom.

When she comes out Kie is helping Pope and JJ is sitting on the edge of the hot tub with his feet in the water.

Jo walks over to the hot tub and sits down next to JJ.

"Hey." she says.

JJ gives her a small smile.

"Are we okay?" he asks softly.

Jo gives him another smile back.

She grabs his face and pulls him into a kiss.

"Yea Jay. We're okay." she says before she steals the beer out of his hand and drinks it.

JJ links their hands together as they sit there and watch Kie and Pope.

"How's it feeling?" Pope asks Kie who is sitting in the makeshift basket.

"It feels good." she tells him.

"Alright I'm taking you down." He tells her as he starts lowering the basket with Kie in it.

"Where the hell is John B? He should have been back by now." Jo states to her friends.

"I know he's pullin' a Houdini on us." JJ comments as he splashes water at Jo jokingly.

"Yea where the hell is he? I got my scholarship interview tomorrow. We gotta get this done." Pope complains.

"Don't worry Pope. We will make it to your interview. We didn't put in those hard hours for nothing." Jo teases.

She happens to look behind her and sees John B storming over to them.

"Speak of the devil hey!" JJ yells out to John B.

"Dude I set up the entire winch to pull up the gold and everything!" JJ states proudly.

"No he did not! I did." Pope tells him.

John B just angrily brushes past everybody.

"JB what's wrong?" Jo asks as she quickly climbs out of the hot tub.

He ignores her and storms into the house.

"John B!"

"Uh what is that all about?"

They all follow him into the house.

They see him searching through cabinets and drawers.

"What's going on dude?" Pope asks him.

John B just ignores him.

"What are you looking for?" Kie asks.

"John B talk to us!" Jo demands.

John B throws stuff around on the pullout and grabs the gun hidden in JJ's backpack.

Jo's eyes widen in surprise.

"John B what do you need the gun for?" JJ demands to know as he storms over to his best friend.

It's like John B doesn't recognize him and shoves him onto the pullout.

"John B what the hell?" Jo exclaims.

"John B chill!" Pope tries to follow him.

"What are you JJ now?" John B pushes Pope into the table.