Prologue

The great hall of Hogwarts was never a quiet place

The great hall of Hogwarts was never a quiet place. Filled with kids of all ages, there was never a dull moment, especially with certain 7th-year Gryffindors.

The first was Remus Lupin, the Hogwarts casanova who was currently engrossed in his book as he sat with his arm around his boyfriend's waist. Sirius Black, his boyfriend, was a typical prankster.

With a smirk on his face, he laughed at his friend, Peter Pettigrew, as the young boy stuffed his face with food. Despite the fact that there were usually four of them. So the real question is, where is the other?

James Potter, head boy, quidditch captain, and the golden boy of Hogwarts, was currently talking to his girlfriend of 4 months, Lily Evans. The two were a beautiful couple, no doubt. They complimented each other perfectly, though most would hate to admit it. Yet not everyone was fond of this couple. Why? Well, it was because of a girl whose name was whispered throughout the halls of Hogwarts whenever the Redhead and her new boyfriend would walk past. 'Wasn't she dating you-know-who?' 'I heard Lily dumped her.' "Oh, that poor girl."'

But the gossip didn't bother the two because they were in love and their friends seemed to support them, so that was all that mattered. Alice, Frank, and Marlene didn't see anything wrong with their two friends being together. Only one friend had looked at the two with disgust; no who had looked at them all with disgust. Dorcas clutched her fork tightly as she stared at the couple at the Slytherin table.

"How could they do this?" The girl murmured Regulus Black, the younger brother of Sirius Black, shook his head. "They're Griffindors Cas; they're selfish bastards."

Dorcas frowned as Pandora, Evan, and Barty nodded. Dorcas had lost touch with her friends, one of whom was her girlfriend, and it hurt. These weren't the people she grew up with. These weren't the people that she spent years laughing and crying with, and Dorcas didn't know what to do. This side of them was not what she had seen before, and they were not pleased.

As Dorcas opened her mouth to reply, their eyes trailed towards the entrance of the hall, where the black family was along with the Potters, Weasleys, Lestranges, Tonks, Amelia Bones, and Alastor Moody, all confusion written on their faces.

"What is the meaning of this?" Dumbledore asked.

"We were told to come here." Euphemia Potter says handing the headmaster a note As he read the note, Dumbledore frowned, "my apologies I didn't send this."

"Then who could have professor?" Andromeda said, clutching her daughter and scanning the room with her sharp eyes.

Meanwhile, Sirius rolled his eyes, appearing to snap out of his reverie. "What a fun Family Reunion...fun."

"Shut it, blood traitor." Bellatrix Lestrange screamed at the boy, resulting in a screaming match between the two cousins. Regulus rolled his eyes as he looked around at his friends. "They're  so fucking dramatic,"