OPM: Heroic lunacy

Zacznij od początku

I shout to them, saying, "Hey you two!!" The electric hippie stops and the other guy continues running by.

"Do you need help?" he asks me.

 "No, I want to be stuck in this hospital bed for the rest of my life" I respond.

He then starts to walk away. 

I then yell at him "Wait! I was just kidding, please for the love of god get me out!"

 "Alright." he then walks back to me and unties me. 

I then say, "Thank you pal! Do you mind if I come with you. I am currently unemployed and homeless as of late"

 "Sure, I don't think master would mind having another mouth to feed." 

"speaking of him why was he running in a hurry?" I ask

 "Because it's bargain day." 

"Oh shit, it's bargain day!? Hey author could you skip ahead a little I'm anxious!" 

A/N: Fine but don't break the fourth wall to much during the story I only have so much flex tape.

"Thank you"

 "Who are you talking to?" Genos asks.

 "I'm talking to my man-"

A/N:KINGU KURIMUZON!

The next day at Saitama's apartment...

I slowly opened my eyes, to see Saitama in pajamas say to me, "Can you make breakfast?"

 I say to him, "Don't wake me up again and cook your own breakfast!" 

"You asked to live here, so you have to contribute to the household." 

'He has a point.' 

 "No he doesn't! am I right other voice?" 

'He's got a point.' 

"Author?"

A/N:

"Fine I'll cook your damn breakfast!" I get up and lazily go over to the kitchen while Saitama watches the news

It was all normal until suddenly Saitama yells, "But thats...they stole my look!!" Saitama switches the TV off and then he hears me laughing.

Genos who is inside the apartment to says to himself "Oh no..."

 I then say "Uh-oh... It looks like you're in trouble" I wipe a tear of laughter off of one of my eyes.