1 {New Alan}

Alan, a man working in a bank who suffered a broken heart after his relationship ended quite tragically after 5 years

He decided to forget slowly, starting his new life by accepting all fate.
Until finally Alan is reunited with a man named Gaipa, the son of his client, Mrs. Hong.
An unusual meeting, Alan came to Mrs. Hong's funeral as a bank worker as well as a mourner and talked briefly with Gaipa about Mrs. Hong's insurance and so on.
No, his heart hasn't fluttered like it has with Wen, his former boyfriend who now lives in the neighborhood where Gaipa lives.
His heart is still frantic to fall in love again, and the atmosphere does not allow both of them to fall in love. Right?

The next day was the day of the burial or cremation, Alan was again present as a courtesy from the bank because Mrs. Hong was one of his clients and again, he needed to talk more about Gaipa's documents.
Still okay, Alan was accompanied by Wen when Gaipa started to make a speech talking about Mrs. Hong.
At that moment, Alan thought of Madame Hong who was indeed kind. He always heard Madame Hong mentioning her son anonymously, how much the two loved each other and Alan unconsciously shed tears behind his glasses.

2 months passed, Alan and Gaipa's relationship was still as a bank worker and his client.
But Alan had that new vibe, different than being with Wen but the same. Alan wanted to move on and turn over a new leaf.

"Take care on the road, Mr. Alan." Gaipa drove Alan to the parking lot after discussing the paperwork at Uncle Jim's truck stop.

"Thank you." Alan returned Gaipa's smile.

"Mr. Gaipa?"

Gaipa paused his steps, stepping back toward Alan who was about to get into the car.

"Khab?"

"Are you busy tomorrow?"

Gaipa shook his head. "No, I'll probably be at the market all day. Are we going to discuss the documents again tomorrow?"

"Can I see you as a friend?"

Gaipa blinks his eyes, then smiles and nods. "Of course, where would you like us to meet?"

"At the market, I also want to buy some things for the house."

Gaipa nodded again and Alan took his leave.
The two continued to bid each other goodbye and good night. This time, Gaipa didn't go straight back to Uncle Jim's truck shop, he stood there for a while, smiling nonstop.

"People will see you as crazy, Gaipa."

Saleng and Praew were about to head home as well, both watching as Gaipa stood there to watch Alan leave.

"You're really going to go get him after not being able to get Uncle Jim?" Saleng asked, always curious about his friend's love affairs.

"You're the crazy one, Leng."

"Praew, be careful with your husband he-"

"Are you still joking that I haven't replied to another girl's message?" Leng stopped Gaipa's action quickly, how could he still do that kind of joke after he was officially married to Praew.