"And we really thought you were the brain of the group" Beomgyu commented as soon as Aera left the room.

"What? I just saved Yeonjun Hyung!"

"No you didn't Taehyun. You just made things more complicated! Now she thinks that I'm gonna propose someone else and that I like someone else!" Yeonjun said while he hid his face in his palms.

"Yeonjun Hyung. Its not late yet. If you go to her now and tell her that there is no Ha-eun in your life and that it's actually her that you like, things can be good again"

"Yes Hyung. I think she likes you back. Her face immediately dropped the moment Taehyun mentioned about Ha-eun" Kai joined Soobin, who was trying to convince Yeonjun to go to her.

"Hyung I'm sorry for doing that. But I think it's time now that you should confess about your feelings. How long will you keep them hidden for? This is your time Yeonjun Hyung. Go and tell her everything",

"Yes hyung. We are also tired of listening to you ranting about her everyday, all the time. You better go to her and tell her now. Come on Hyung!" Taehyun and Beomgyu joined the two.

Yeonjun smiled at the others before giving them a nod and running to Aera.
_

It had started raining and Aera who had forgotten her umbrella was exhaustedly walking on the sidewalk. She was suddenly pulled under an umbrella and the person turned her to make her face him.

It was Yeonjun, who was panting heavily. And he was also a little wet. Aera was about to ask him why he was here but before she could speak he said-

"Aera I like you"

"Hu...huh?" She was definitely caught off-guard. She couldn't even process it.

"I said I like you Hwang Aera. There is no Ha-eun. I don't even know a girl with that name. Taehyun was blabbering bullshit cause he thought I didn't wanted to tell you yet. And I was infact scared to tell you this but I think it's long time that you should know about it. It's not a friendship one. I'm not just flirting with you. I really really do like you Aera. I have since a long time. I knew you were there behind the doors, watching me during my evaluations. And I liked that. After you left BigHit, I asked Wooyoung about you and trust me it upset me when he said that I was just a crush and that you even got over me. When I met you again, I knew I wanted to talk to you. And when I did talk to you, I knew I wanted to take this friendship ahead. It has not been anyone other than you Aera. I'm sorry it took me long to say this. But again, I really like you Zoey"

Aera was processing everything he said. Coming to the conclusion that Yeonjun likes her. Romantically. Wow Aera! Great discovery!

Yeonjun had let out everything inside him in a single breath and he waited for Aera as she processed it. When he saw her standing there frozen, looking at him with those doe eyes, he decided to ask her.

"Do you...like me?"

"Yes...Yes! Yes I do! I like you too Yeonjun", She said giving him the brightest smile and Yeonjun didn't waste a single second to pull Aera closer, right in his arms and embracing her tight.

The umbrella fell down from Yeonjun's hand in the process and the two were just hugging each other tightly beneath the heavy rain.

And the best thing about this was that they were near the back side of the HYBE building which was an isolated alley. So there was no fear of the two getting caught by some sasaengs. Aera sometimes travelled from this path to go to and fro from the HYBE building as it was also a short cut.

_

Aera happily walked to the SKZ dorm with the umbrella in her hand. Yeonjun insisted on dropping her but she declined the offer. He forced her to carry the umbrella though, even if it was of no use now and she was totally wet.

She rung the bell of the dorm and Seungmin opened the door only to be weirded out by her. She was smiling dreamily, was wet from head to toe, but was carrying an umbrella over her head which obviously wasn't hers since she preferred a waterproof jacket instead. He noticed that even her converse and socks were wet which she found the most annoying on other days. But she was smiling despite all of that today?

"Did you drink?" Seungmin asked, which finally made her realise that the door was opened for her a while ago and there was a guy standing on the doorstep judging her hard.

"No" She said, closing the umbrella removing her shoes.

She stepped in and closer to Seungmin as she whispered to him.

"But I guess I'm drunk in love"

"Ew. Cringe. You're definitely drunk" Seungmin declared before walking away while saying.

"Go to your room and change quickly. Don't wet the whole dorm"

Aera just "tched" shaking her head and walked to her room, holding the umbrella close to her chest.
__

Yeonjun watched Aera walk out the alley and then finally decided to go back to the practice room.

The moment he opened the door, his 4 members ran to him looking at him expectedly.

"She...said...yes" He finally revealed and the 4 hugged him tight.

"Woah finally! It took you so long, but we are glad that you finally did it!" Taehyun said.

"And Hyung don't ever think of hurting our Aerie or else we'll forget that you are our Hyung" Soobin warned him.

"You think I can hurt HER? She'll slap some sense into me if I ever do that. And honestly I won't ever do that" Yeonjun replied putting emphasis on 'I' and 'Her' trying to make them know that he was actually scared of her.

"We know Hyung but just warning you. Now let's celebrate ITS YEONJUN HYUNG'S TREAT!!" Beomgyu declared and everyone cheered before running out the practice room with a laughing Yeonjun.
__
Author: *sigh* it did take him a long time but vo kehte haina: der aaye, durust aaye!
(Trans: It's a saying Better late, than never!)

Thanks for reading! <3