ꕤ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 | final days

Start from the beginning

before y/n could complain any further, heeseung linked his arm with hers, dragging her alongside him.

once they arrived in town, heeseung and sunghoon headed to the first nearby clothing shop and picked some casual and appropriate clothes to wear during the hot days of summer; nothing too flashy or showed too much skin.

"don't you think this is too much? why can't i wear what i normally wear?" y/n complained as she stepped out of the dressing room, revealing a bright yellow summer dress that sunghoon picked out for her, along with a summer hat heeseung picked out.

"you need to change your style, girl." sunghoon replied sassily.

heeseung nodded in agreement to sunghoon's statement, "i agree. y/n, you look nice in that dress by the way."

"why thank you, but that's not helping," y/n rolled her eyes, "i don't need to change my style."

"admit it, your style is a little...out of date," sunghoon replied, "now get back into your regular clothes, heeseung and i are paying for everything."

y/n knew that sunghoon and heeseung were quite hardheaded with these kinds of subjects, so she knew that she had no choice in the matter.

after a few hours of pure torture from shopping for clothes that y/n clearly didn't need, the trio headed to their favorite restaurant. 

once the three friends received their order, they ate in comfortable silence.

"i'm going to miss you two so much," the girl suddenly proclaimed, "i wish i didn't have to go on this stupid trip...i wanted to take summer courses with you guys so bad."

despite the boys feeling sad to not see their best friend for the entire summer, they were not bummed out about missing summer courses.

"stop, you're going to make me cry," sunghoon said, wiping a fake tear from his eye.

"don't worry y/n, you can call us any time. i know the timezones are different, but sunghoon and i will try to stay up later so that we can check up on you. right, sunghoon?"

"right..of course!" sunghoon replied while munching on his food.

after finishing their meal, the three traveled back to y/n's house and spent more time with her and her brother changmin, but as they say, time sure does fly by fast.

changmin helped y/n stuff the last of her belongings into the trunk of his car, "what did you put in these bags? they're so...heavy."

"my textbooks!" y/n replied happily, earring sighs from the boys.

"it's too late to take them out now, i guess she takes whatever she has," changmin sighed. "say bye to your friends so that we can get you to the airport so that you don't miss your flight."

y/n immediately ran to heeseung and sunghoon, engulfing them into a tight hug, "see you in three months, i will miss you."

"okay i'm really going to cry this time," sunghoon whined, hugging the girl close, as did heeseung, just not as tight as sunghoon.

y/n finally pulled away and hesitantly got into the car. waving goodbye to her friends one last time, her brother drove out of sight.

man, she missed them already.

as soon as they arrived at the airport, changmin helped y/n check in and helped her load her bags onto the convilerbelt.

"i can't believe my little sister will be away for three months," changmin sighed, "i'm going to be so bored without you here."

"i bet heeseung and sunghoon will be bothering you all the time, so you won't be that lonely," y/n giggled.

"as much as i want to stay here with you, i have to go before i go on this trip with you," changmin stifled a laugh.