The Question

"Everybody! I would like to ask Artemis something. Artemis, will you marry me?" Wally asked, kneeling down. Everybody gasped, so did Artemis.

"Y-yes! Yes yes yes, a thousand times Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Artemis squealed, jumping up and down. Wally slide the ring onto her finger and they kissed. Wally went to got talk to Dick and the guys, and the girls totally circled Artemis about everything.

"I'm going to leave to get everything ready. Love you Wally. Bye you guys, come on girls." Artemis said, walking out with all the girls.

"Wow, dude. Nice job." Mal said, slapping his friend on the back.

"Yes, nice work Wally." Kaldur said, smiling.

"Thanks, i'm just hoping i won't mess up. I want this to be special, really special. Can you guys help?" Wally said, giving a tired smile. All the guys nodded and Wally beamed.

"This is soooo going to be aster!!!" Dick said, giving Wally a high-five.

"He still has his words." Conner said, rolling his eyes while La'gann and Beast boy went straight to work.

"Um, we need to have a bachelor party! A superhero one." Jaime said.

"This is wicked!!!" Impulse said, giving Wally a fist bump.

*At the mall............

"Oh, try this one!" M'gann said, giving Artemis a purple dress with a silver sash.

"Ooh, that looks good." Barbara said, looking Artemis up and down.

"Hello, what can i help you young ladies with?" A sales lady said, looking at Artemis.

"Oh, Our friend is getting married!!!" Cassie said, beaming.

"Oh, then i have the perfect dress. Wait here." The lady rushed off and fetched black bag.

"Hurry, go try this on." The lady pushed the bag into Artemis' hands and Artemis went to change. When she came out, she was wearing a stunning green dress with her hair down.

"Bachelorett party!" Karen squealed along with Zatanna and Racheal. The girls payed and left.