ONESHOT

The boy name kim taehyung is a very good in studies and he is the topper in their university and his bully Jeon jungkook. Jungkook never leave taehyung to live peace more like jungkook is obsessed with taehyung presents . Jk is the brat of the university he never comes to college properly only know how to make taehyung angry. Taehyung easily get scared of jk . Tae somehow like jk and jk also do . Now get back to the story.
Taehyung came to his locker and taking out his books then someone pin him to the locker and said.
????: Hey baby...miss me ?
Tae: j..ju... jungkook le.eave me
Jk: oww... getting scared by daddy*whisper*
Tae: please let me go. I have to write exam.
Jk: did you prepare well coz you have to show me baby boy.
Tae: can't you prepare by your own?
Jk: back answers? *Jk chock tae's neck* don't you dare to speak back or else i won't hesitate to f*ck you right here*smirked*
Tae: why you always bully me ? Wt i have done to you?*teary eyes*
Jk: no baby don't cry you know i don't like tears in your eyes and you beauty is making me obsessed with you .....
Tae*in mind*: wow taehyung just wow you fell for this boy who is obsessed with my beauty? Yes i fell for you when i saw you first time but everything changed you started bullying me for no reason and you always talk about f*cking me . I hate you Jeon jungkook. I use to love you. You make my life hell. My parents started hating me coz of you .
Jk: baby boy ....
Tae: wt?
Jk: getting mad? *Kiss tae's lips *
Tae wipe it off.
Jk: don't wipe it I'm soon to your husband then i will do more than this .
Tae: I hate you.
Jk: i know that . I love you too.
Tae: bullying someone is not love .
Jk: whatever and one more thing this are my notes complete it and bring to my house as you stay beside my house.
With that jk left
Jimin: tae till now many days you are going to bear this ?
Tae: Leave it Jimin . One day he will regret for his deeds and i will not forgive him...
Jimin: but he abuse and touch
Tae: wt can i do ? I can't tell to my parents as they believe jk more than me . And I'm feed up with him . He always do like this. He don't let anyone come near me and he told i became his Obsession .
Jimin : i told you i will speak with ur parents. I don't forgive you Jeon jungkook.
Tae and Jimin left for different classes.
Teacher: so you all know today is the test so i will give you correct 30 you should finish it by 30 mins .
With that teacher started distributing papers and tae started writing but jk is beside him so jk is not letting him write. Jk put his right hand under the table and touching taehyung things.
Tae look at him with angry eyes but he cant do anything.
Jk: getting hard by my touch?
Tae: jk shut up why you always touch me ? Do your work.
Jk: coz you are dam s*xy compare to others and you know i like touching you.
Tae: jk please leave me alone don't do this you will regret it .
Mark name boy who is also a bad boy of the university he also like taehyung and have LUST too. He don't like jk and tae being close . So he thought to blackmail tae .
Jk started copying his answers and then teacher saw and took both papers...
Teacher: copying in my class? Both of you stand outside i will make sure your parents get to know wt there children is doing.
Tae: mam please forgive me i didn't copy please don't say it to our parents please my dad will not spare me mam please*cry*
Teacher: you should think this before copying now get out.
Jk went out like nothing happened but tae started crying very badly....
Jk: baby chill it's just an exam don't worry..
Tae got angry.
Tae: *in mind*chill my foot you f*cking Jeon jungkook you have any idea wt you did now my father won't leave me alive . He will kill me if he knows i copy that's not true coz you are the one who is copying from me. Now wt will i do *tae started shivering and crying very badly and he just want to shout on jk*
Jk became shock after seeing tae crying . He never saw tae crying this much. He started feeling guilty after doing that to tae.
Tae: you want my body right? Come touch me wt happen? You want that only know*held his collar* why jk why just WHY ? You make my life hell. I can't take breath for single second. You just know how to abuse me how to touch me . Why you always bully me and because of you i have to get beating from my dad
*Yes taehyung dad is strict towards him and he (tae)don't have mother. Taehyung dad believe jk more than tae . Taehyung have step mom so she also support jk coz jk family is so rich.
Jk bully tae for fun but poor don't know taehyung is getting abused by his father coz of him(jk) . Jk is purely obsessed with his body and always touch taehyung improperly infront of others making taehyung embarrassed. Tae use to love jk but after knowing about jk and jk behaviour towards tae he ( tae) started hating jk.
In Kim's mantion...
Mr Kim: i heard you copy from jk and writing exam ?
Tae: dad ....t..that ...
Mr Kim took a leather belt and started hitting tae with it no one is there to Stop mr Kim. Taehyung started begging not to beat. He started crying because of pain...
It's not new to tae he always get abused by his father and about jk he thought he found ture love but jk didn't understand poor tae feeling and stared bullying and touching improperly. Tae became jk obsession
Tae got a call.
Tae: h.. hello???
????: Hey baby boy wts up?
Tae: who are you? And I'm not your baby boy.
????: If you are not mine then you are that f*cking jk baby?
Tae: wt do you mean?
????: I'm mark i guess you know my name as I'm very famous.
Tae: wt you want mark ?
Mark: i want you to be away from jk.
Tae: and why?
Mark: if you don't follow as i say then i have your s*xy naked photos baby .
Tae: w...wt?? Are you saying???
Mark: i kept a small camera in your bathroom so i have your photos.
*Actually it's ntg mark is just blackmailing tae he don't have any kind of photos he is just jealous of jk and tae closeness and he got a dare to make taehyung fall for mark . Mark is just saying that he have photos but in real there is nothing like that. He just want to scare tae.
Tae: please don't do anything i will do as u say...
Mark: if you dare to say this to Jeon jungkook the next minute your photos will get viral.
Cut the call..
After sometime tae took cold bath covering evey window and check for camera but he didn't found and complete jk's homework and went to his house.
Jk's mom: son your here? Come jk is in his room go and meet him
Tae became silent and went to jk room.
Soon he got pinned towards wall it's non other than jk.
Jk pin tae to wall and cage taehyung in his both arms to wall
Jk: baby boy your here? Miss daddy?
Tae always give back answers but today he was silent. He have no energy to explain his feelings to his dad and jk. He stood silently. And fear of mark . If he upload his photos that's why he is silent.
Jk got angry
Jk: ignoring daddy?
Jk Started kissing tae on his lips but tae didn't said anything. He stood like statue. Because of rough kiss tae's lips started bleeding.
Jk: don't ignore me . Or else..
Tae: or else you will f*ck me right? You always do that. You rape me when we were in high class. Didn't you? It's not new for you tho? Is it? *Held his collar* you always want to f*ck me not love me . You obsessed with my body right? Why jungkook just why? Why i met a person like you? Why don't understand me . *Tae hissed in pain*
Jk: wt happen?
Tae: why you care ?
Jk slowly open tae's shirt and got shock by seeing fresh buries on taehyung's body.
Jk: who did this ?
Tae: like you my dad also doesn't understand me he did this to me and why am I telling you this ? Because of you i got this buries now happy by seeing me cry and helpless.
Jk didn't say anything and left taehyung and button his shirt and left.
From that day jk started to feel guilty but his obsession over taehyung is not getting over.
For some days he keep a distance from taehyung. But sometimes he bully him like always. Tae was also shock by jk behaviour changing and jk was some how regretting his behaviour with tae and how he rape him in High school because someone proposed tae. And that was not at all tae's fault. He is feeling shame by his own behaviour.
On day mark name boy propose tae .
Before that mark warn tae to accept him or else you guys know wt he will do.
Mark: taehyung please be my boyfriend i really love you...
Tae: mark understand i don't love you. Please leave me alone. Don't creat scene here .
Jk was also there but not saying anything he is getting angry to kill that mark but he is controlling. Because tae said him to not middle in his things.
Mark: tae i know you also love me . Please accept me we will be happy together...*held tae's wrist*
Tae: leave me all are watching us please let me go ...
Mark: where you will go? You don't love anyone then accept me.
Tae: i love someone...why don't you understand leave me..
Mark : who is that? Whom you love.
Tae: i love Jeon jungkook any problem.
Mark was trying to kiss tae forcefully but jk punch him very hard jk did coz he heard love confession from tae.
Jk: how dare to touch my property? How did you dare to force him to kiss . Jk was beating mark without stopping.
Tae: kookie leave him . Let him go he will die..
Jk didn't listen to tae so tae dragged him to empty class room
Jk: HOW? How can he touch you? Just how?
Tae: why do you even care ? You do the same with me don't you? He just try to kiss me but you r*pe me Jungkook you know wt you have done to me.
Jk : I'm sry for my deeds tae i really feel shame by my behaviour towards you. Please forgive me and i love you.
Tae: wow sry doesn't heal Mr jeon jungkook. For wt you have done i can't forgive you.
Jk: I'm sry please believe me i changed. I love you taehyung
Tae: i can't give you chance.
Jk: you said you love me?
Tae: i said coz i really do . But not now i just hate you till core. I don't love you now. And don't you dare to do anything to Mark*tae said coz mark will again blackmail him for realising his photos*
Tae knows jk is regretting but tae decided to punish jk.
Tae*in mind*: i know why you behaving like this you . Calm down .
When you know my situation. I will give you chance
Tae: now leave me alone . If you really love me let me live in peace.
Jk: I'm sry really sorry for my behaviour baby. I will wait for you.
Tae: all the best coz I'm not going to forgive you easily.
Jk: i want to make u husband soon you will fall for me
Tae: best of luck
At evening.
Mr Kim: tae ???
Tae:y...ye..yes ..dad...??
Mr Kim: i heard you behave indecently with jk ? Is that true if yes then I'm warning you he is your soon to be husband and you have to respect and follow his every order.
Tae: did jk told to you all this dad?
*Taehyung first time dare to speak*
And I'm not f*cking going to marry a person who wants my body not me. And dad like you follow step mother words u want me to do same ?
*Taehyung was feed up by his dad behaviour and jk's so he let out wt is there in his heart*Mr Kim got angry and gave a tight slap to taehyung due to that tae fell down.Tae was crying and trying to get up his cheeks were red due to tight slap.*Jk came to tae's house to ask forgiveness but he saw mr Kim slap tae his blood was boiling that he can kill mr kim in seconds.
Mr Kim: don't raise your voice boy. And one more thing I'm not asking you for marriage I'm ordering you to marry. And where your manners gone ? Is this a way how u speak with your dad ?
????: ONE WORD AGAINST MY TAE MR KIM I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU.
All look at the direction....
Mr Kim: oh son when did you came ?
Jk didn't reply and went near tae and made him stand and hug tae tightly.
Jk: you ok? Is it hurting? Are you ok hm?
Mr Kim: son come sit . How are you?
Mrs Kim(step mom): oh jungkook it's ntg come wt you want to eat?
Jk: stop it just Stop it don't act sweet infront of me . And mr Kim how you got dare to slap and abuse my soon to be husband?
Mr Kim: son it's not like that...
Jk: enough is enough he is mine i know he don't love me now but he is still mine. No one should dare to lay single finger on him. I didn't know your real character of you mr Kim. Is this a way to behave with your son ? Because of you he have to bear so much pain . I already gave him much pain*look into tae's eyes* . I want to change for him. And if he truly agree for this marriage then only it will happen. Otherwise it won't. Taehyung*look at tae* i won't do anything which hurts you now. Please try to forgive this idiot. And remember i love you sry for my behaviour towards you. I didn't really mean to hurt you i thought and did to you for fun . I didn't know you get abuse by some waste people (mr Kim)
Try to forgive me and if they say anything just say me once i will take you away from everyone.
Tae had tears in his eyes he just want to hug jk tightly but jk should realise his mistakes so tae control himself. Tae was impressed by jk's behaviour. Tae wants to forgive and give a chance to jk but mark words came into his mind . He cant say to jk coz mark blackmail tae
That day tae stayed in jk's house and he(tae) slept in guest room.
Tae was thinking to say about mark to jk but he was afraid...
After somedays...
In library.....
Mark: hey taehyung when you are going to be my boyfriend?
Tae: i need to go now ...
Tae was about to leave but mark pin him to wall...
Tae: w....wt are you doing? Didn't you get shame? Jk beat you to death...
Mark: so you get dare to speak back . Dotn forget i have your biggest secret.
Tae: what...you want??
Mark: you . I want to in my bed
Tae was feeling disgusting he is hoping jk to come ....
With that mark again dare to kiss tae on his neck before that mark got a hard punch...
Jk: come with me *cold*
Jk dragged tae to university roof
Tae: wt ? Are you doing jk?
Jk: tell me why are you not saying anything to Mark? Wt happen you want to share anything?
Tae: why do you care? Everyone are just like you want my body.
Jk: *jk was feeling sad* listen tae baby i changed a lot i regret for my deeds please don't say this...
Tae: oh really? You want me to believe you again and at the end become fool .
Jk: wt should i do to make you believe that i have changed...
Tae: don't come near me don't show me your face *didn't realise wt he said*
Jk left tae and stepping back tae didn't see..
Tae turn to jk side and saw jk was about to jump from the roof ..
Tae: kookie*shout* kookie don't you dare to jump i will kill you if you do .
Jk: i want you to be happy baby. And i love you so much take care of yourself.
Tae: shut up don't you dare to leave me alone in this world . I only have you. Please don't take any wrong step.
Jk wasn't listening to tae so tae told.
Tae: kookie of you jump then don't expect me to live this life . If u do i will take my life right here.
Jk: you will not *serious*
Tae fall on his knees and don't know wt to do.
Jk slowly came near tae and hug him.
Tae cried a lot in jk embrace.
Tae: you are so bad ... Don't i have right to be again with you.
Jk: I'm sry I'm really sry
Tae: i don't talk to you you make me cry for you. You scared me to death..
Jk: i didn't want to be a problem in your life baby...
Tae: you are not understand. And i forgive you. I shouldn't forgive you for your behaviour but wt should i do my heart doesn't want to see you hurt Jk: thank you so much baby you gave me a beautiful gift
Tae: i want to say you something..}{Jk: wt cutie ?*tae blush*
Tae: ma...Mark said he ...hav..have my n..naked photos he is blackmailing me *cry*
Jk is now angry that he want to kill mark and go to jail. But Frist he have to handle his baby.
Jk: you don't worry baby i will take care of this matter and remember i always love you my prince...
Tae: please don't do anything to him otherwise he will viral the photos
Jk: he will not... You just don't take stress ok I'm with you and love you forever.
Tae: my kookie changed a lot for me . I love you too
Jk: y...yo..you l..love ..me..too???
Jk suddenly kiss tae on his lips.
Jk: I'm sry i did it without your permission.
Tae: now you have every right to kiss me pabo..
Jk : oh i see....i think i have every right to make love to you....
Tae: shut up*blush* but you forced me in past you just r*pe me .
Jk: hubby is sry for that princess please forgive me . And you were so hot and sexy that i lost my control over you.
Tae: you really love me right? You aren't obsessed?
Jk: i was wrong back then i actually love you from beginning i though it was my obsession towards you. When i came to know you love me and your pain . I told changed you change this stubborn bunny.
Tae: i love you kookie . And you are not my husband yet idiot..
Jk: yeah soon to be husband. And your child dad.*whisper*
Tae: you are a really pervert person.
Jk: yes only for you. Should we make love?
Tae: we already done but this time be gentle you were beast when we did love in High school.
Jk: because you were so hot i cant guarantee you i will gentle baby boy
Tae: is that so? Then I'm not going to marry you.
Jk: i will kidnapp you and marry.
Tae: this is cheating*hit his chest*
Jk: everything is fare in love baby
Tae: can you kiss me again. Your lips are so soft...
Jk: as your wish my highness.
Jk attached his lips to tae not moving they just feeling each other lips and tae tears were falling down. Then jk back away.
Jk: baby anything happen? Are you hurt? Why are you crying?
Tae: pabo it's happy tears and you are so warm kookie...*said while hugging jk more tightly...
Jk: hmm*you smell so good*
Jk: let's continue in bedroom...
Tae: Stop it ntg Doing before marriage.
Jk: i remember we have already became one in high school. But if you want i won't so anything ok. But don't balme me after marriage coz I'm not going to Stop*smirked*
Tae: ok*blush*
With that they share a passionate kiss...
Jk: hobi i want him in basement.
In basement..
Mark: who are you why did you kidnapp me?
Jk: I'm your death. You want to experience death?
Mark: you Jeon jungkook??
Jk: yes why are you blackmailing my queen?
Mark: why you want and wt will u do if i blackmail that beauty. He look so hot and s*xy under me..
Jk: you f*cker don't you dare to say bad about my queen
*Jk is saying tae as queen coz he is soon to be king Mafia king as his dad was king. Jk first didn't want to become a mafia but he wants to give justice to innocent people.. so he accepted*{Jk: tell me where the fuck you kept that photos??
Mark : no.
Jk torture mark till death..
Mark: wait i ..I'm will say..there no photos of taehyung. I just want to blackmail him and i got dare to make him fall for me and use him..
Jk: oh i see.. you have to get punishment then die...*shoot*
After some years
Tae's dad also regret for his deeds and ask forgiveness to tae and tae forgive him as he is his dad...
Taekook got married and have a cute little bunny boy ...
Tae: Jeon jungkook*shout*
Jk: yes baby??*said while hugging his small 3 years old baby boy*
Tae: get your ass up. Give me my bunny baby to me you are squeezing him you big pig ..
Jk got up and made there baby boy to sit on his lap ..
Jk: my small baby is ok?
The baby giggled and hide himself in jk's chest...
Tae: now give me...
Jk: you want to go to mama?
The baby hug jk tightly not wanting to go to his mama .
Tae: now you both became one and left me alone * fake sad*
Jk made baby lie on bed and kept pillows around him.
Jk back hug tae...
Jk: is my big baby angry? Why wt happen.
Tae: you both don't love me now..he don't want to come near me ..
Jk: it's not like that baby. He is very small to understand this thing. And you know he can't do anything without you . He just want to be with his papa . We really love you a lot ....
The baby slowly some how came and sat on taes lap..
Tae: finally you remember your mama?
Baby:*giggle*
Tae: you both must be hungry come lets have breakfast.
The baby keep on giggling and hug tae
Baby: m...ma...mamma..
Tae: kookie did you listen he told mama...
Jk: yes baby i heard.
Baby: ma..mama..
Tae : oh my baby call me mama???*tae kiss whole face*
Jk: can i join too?
Jk hug his husband as well as his baby boy.
Tae: thank you so much for coming into my life kookie.we are complete now...
Jk: my baby boy wants a sibling to play. Should we give him a small baby to play?
Tae: shut up*blush*
After 4 years
Tae's and jk son name is Jeon minjun and there cute little daughter
Jeon Yuna .
Minjun is just like his father he is now 7 years old and his little sister 5 years old. Minjun is POSSESIVE TOWARDS his mama and yuna is his papa baby.
One day..
Tae: oh god kookie they both are becoming just like you. Today Jimin and yoongi Hyung are coming with there baby and you pig you are still sleeping and spoiling out babies ..
Jk , Jun and Yuna woke up.
Jun: papa see angry tiger how did you marry him?
Yuna : yes mama is angry bird.
Jk: you both are right*whisper*
Tae: i can hear wt you guys are saying.
Jun: mama *he went to tae and kiss tae's cheeks*
Jk: hey boy he is my husband how can you kiss my husband?
Jun: just like this *kiss again*
Yuna : papa don't worry me there for u*said cutely*
Jk: i know my princess
Tae: you both go and fresh up daily come here and sleep with your papa. And becoming lazy like him.
Jun and Yuna went to there rooms.
Jk: why my baby is angry and don't be strict mama.
Tae: you are spoiling them. If they won't be in discipline then they will become like you.
Jk: I'm not lazy ok but don't be so strict ok they are still small..*kiss multiple times.*
Tae: ok ok now go..
Jk: let's take shower together and we can do that we didn't did in past few days.
Tae: you have no Shame you are 2 children dad and still pervert.
Jk: come na I'm hard won't you help daddy?
Tae: pick me then .
They told hot shower not before making love ...
After sometime..
Jimin: hey tae and jk
Yoongi: hey bro and hey tae..
Taekook: hello 🤗
Lia: hey uncle*cute*
Tae: ow you are so cute ...
Tae was kissing Jimin and yoongi baby but jun pushed her.
She fall down and crying.
Tae: JUN wt is this behaviour?
Jimin: it's ok taehyung he must be jealous.
Jun: yes I'm ..
Tae: JUN *tae again shout which made jun cry*
Jun: you are so dad mama *Said and left*{Yuna : mama why you scold oppa?}{Tae didn't said anything.
Yuna and Jun went near jk }
Jk: it's ok baby your mama was angry you should not push that little baby. Now don't cry your mama must be hurt.{Jun: I'm sry papa i was not liking mama kissing other.}
Jk*in mind*: he is just like me .
Tae: jun your mama is sry for shouting please forgive mama.
Jun*hug tae*: I'm sry mama it was my fault.{Jk: now everything is fine happy happy}

THE END 💜