a brainwashed confession (kennith x NB!reader)

Notes
(Y/N) - your name  _________________________________________

TW: for creepy behavior and panic attacks
_________________________________________

Y/N and Kennith had always gotten along. They had met through Y/N's Friend Nancy a while ago and became close friends. Then..Y/N committed tax evasion and got evicted, but kennith was kind enough to let them stay with him.

Although he was kinda creepy and awkward at times- not in a pervertrd way, but more of a mysterious way. He would sometimes leave the room to go do his activities and a few moments later, the TV would go all frizzy, and loud. It would give Y/N migranes and after that there really is no sign of what happened. They could never Remember.

Today they had been spacing out, staring at the TV suspiciously. While drinking some milk because unlike the author Y/N had a dad. Suddenly, they were snapped out of their trance

"Y/N? You alright?"

Kennith was leaning over in the couch to them, his face was pretty close to theirs. And their face warmed up a bit, oh yeah did I mention they kinda had a crush on him

"I'm fine- just- have you ever noticed anything strange about the TV?" they spoke

"..i don't think so. I think I would notice if it did though."

He seem strangely not worried about it, but, that was to be Expected from him.

"I'm gonna go to the kitchen realllly quick. Want me to fix you anything?" He smiles at them.

They shake their head no and continue staring at the tv. And Kennith leaves with a snicker. 'That was weird..'  They thought, of course sometimes when he was tired he accted like that so they blew it off.

Like always, the TV started bugging out, high frequency ringing filled Y/N's head as they covered their ears. They closed their eyes, becoming dizzy and standing up. Suddenly they begin to hear a slight voice in the ringing as well as in the kitchen. They Sauntered off to the kitchen to try and Ask for Kennith's help.

"Kennith! I-" what they was was Unbelievable. He didn't look like he cared at all. He was holding an old looking microphone and Speaking into it..things that sounded like..orders.

Y/N's heart pounded out of their chest as they fell against the counter, grabbing a pair of war plugs. Was this because of him? Was he controlling the TV?

Suddenly, they heard something from him. He didn't notice them standing there

"..are we live..wonderful~..everyone who can hear me..give me a nice big cheer why don't you~?" 

They covered their mouth, pushing the earplugs in further. And suddenly, cheering could be heard out the window. Kennith turned his attention to Y/N, moving closer and holding their hand

"You weren't supposed to see this..i apologize~!"

They stared at him in disbelief. He forced the earplugs out of them and spoke into the microphone

"Y/N...sleep." He smiles as he speaks, Carressing their cheek. Suddenly they begin to feel drowsy, falling down motionless on the floor, when they awoke they didn't remember what happened. Kennith sitting beside them

"Are you alright? I do hope you are. I wouldn't want my Future partner to feel ill"

They were already fucked in the brain, so they didn't process those words. They leaned against him "..I'm fine."

He ran his fingers through her hair with a chuckle of both victory and relief

"Wonderful~"

_________________________________________WOW! THAT WAS HORRIBLE! anyway I'm gonna rethink my life decisions! Bye my little silly dudes!