Chapter 6 .

Ronaldo's pov

Waking up with Sekaiyah's head on my chest, I slightly moved her head off and made my way to the bathroom.

After using the bathroom, I decided to go downstairs to make breakfast for Sekaiyah and I.

looking in the fridge and pantry trying to find something to make for breakfast for us, I decided to make some penne with broccoli and shrimp.

After making the food, I shared out mines and put Sekaiyah's plate in the microwave.

I went back upstairs with my plate and ate until I was full

I decided to go back to sleep because I was still tired from last night...

Sekaiyah's pov

Waking up because of the smell of food, I made my way downstairs and opened the microwave seeing my favorite.

I sat around the dining table and ate until I was full, washed the plate and went back upstairs.

As I washed the plate, I felt two big arms around my waist caressing me.

"Good morning" I said to him.

"Morning" He replied giving me a kiss on the forehead.

Wanda if a one dream dis?

"Wah yuh wah do today?" He asked.

"Hmm mnk mi wah Starbucks" I replied.

"Ahh gwaan guh get ready and suhm and no bada tek long eno" He said.

Watch yah

At Starbucks...

"Which drink yuh wah?" He asked.

"Princess frappe" I said to him.

"Of course love" He said smiling.

Ronaldo's pov

As I made my way to the front of the line in Starbucks, I realized that the cashier looked oddly familiar..

Mi jus nuh memba weh mi know har from.

And then it clicked...

Nuh di girl dis weh mi knock up last year?

Anyways..

"Good afternoon, welcome to Starbucks what can I get for you?" She says flirtatiously.

"A large Princess Frappuccino and a large Cookie and Cream Frappuccino" I stated.

She handed me the ticket and I decided to sit down and wait for the frappes.

As I was observing the ticket, I saw a writing on it on blue ink with a message on it.

"Call me 😘"

Ahh bwoy...

I looked up and she gave me a wink.

5 minutes later, my order got called and I'm now making my way back to the car to give her the drinks.

I tore up the paper and threw it in the bin.

Sekaiyah's pov

While Ronaldo was in Starbucks, someone has been calling his phone for the past five minutes.

Me not wanting to be nosy I just let it ring.

Ding, ding, ding...

Kmt

I took up the phone seeing it was someone saved as 'Chantel' , I answered it waiting for her to talk.

"bbz a weh yuh deh? Mi wah put dung a piece a fuck pan yuh essi" she said.

I just hanged up.

And here I thought you were different..

Looking up to see him exiting Starbucks, I quickly put down his phone.

As he entered the car and placed his drink in the cup holder and handed me mine, I decided to confront him.

"Somebody did a call yuh" I told him.

"Who? Yuh ansa?" He asked.

"Wah mek yuh nuh ask Chantel?" I said angrily.

"b.." I stopped him before he could say anything else.

"Just bring mi home" I said annoyed.

.....