ꕥ{❤️‍🔥}When you're sickꕥ

Depuis le début

I woke up on a Thursday feeling a little more tired than usual but ignored it as I have trouble falling asleep at times, I ate breakfast as normal and walked to RAD with my boyfriend Mammon as I do each day. The day was normal up untill lunch, lunch was going to start in a few minutes and I began feeling much colder than usual, it got to a point where i was shivering, the RAD uniform covers up a decebt amount of skin so i was supprised I felt cold but just assume it was just devildom tempatures and the uniform not covering me enough. Mammon and I began to walk towards the cafeteria but I think my face was a little flushed and I was pale because mammon kept glancing at me showing concern in his face, I got tired and started walking slower causing me to fall behind Mammon.

"Oi, human, you okay??" Mammon asked stopping in his tracks to look at me.

"Huh...? O-oh.. Yea.." I said as my eyes began to feel heavy. I ignored my urge to sleep and walked with Mammon for a while untill we reached the cafeteria, we were walking over to the table that the 6 other demon brothers were and my vision started getting a little blurry, I found it much harder to keep my eyes open but continued walking to the table with mamon untill my vision began to fill with black empty voids, all I remember after that is seeing black.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇MAMS POV⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

I was walking [MC] out of their class when I noticed how pale they looked, they also looked quite hot.. N-not like that..

"Oi, human, you okay??" I asked stopping to look at them.

"Huh...? O-oh.. Yea.." They said their voice shaking, I knew they were lying to I but continued walking. By the time we got to the cafeteria I noticed they were walking even slower than before which my brothers noticed as well, I walked over to them but they didn't even notice, then they fell over.

"OI!! [MC]!" I panicked as I saw my brothers rushing over to me.

"What did you do Mammon." Lucifer stated.

"NOTHIN'!!" I cried highly anxious about [MC]'s health. I brought them to the school nurse.

"They are okay, they just have a fever, bring them home and let them sleep." the nurse stated.

I then walked back to the HOL and layed [MC] on their bed. A few minutes passed untill I noticed they woke up, they looked quite tired.

"You okay??" I asked the pale human

"Mhm.." they stated closing their eyes again.

•Mammon spent the next few days constantly worrying about you

•You got over your fever the next day but Mammon didn't let you go anywhere and stayed home with you for the rest of the week

•He did anything and everything you asked

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷LEVIATHAN⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷LEVI POV⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

I was playing Demon Party (definitely not a copy of Mario Party) with [MC] when they started to have a coughing fit.

"Hey.. You okay..??" I asked pausing the game.