"Nope. Not giving it to you."

She struggled to reach for the envelope as he hide it from her, between him and door on his side.

"Andres, drive as slow as you can," Ethan said, looking at him through the rear view mirror. "We are in no rush to get home." He added, turning to look at an angry Dana.

"Give that back!" She didn't know why, but all her nervousness and fear had turned into anger. Maybe subconsciously, she'd rather be angry than fearful.

He didn't say anything as he continued to keep the envelope out of her reach.

Dana got on her knees on the seat for leverage and leaned over him.

Ethan realized that now she could easily reach for the envelope so quickly tilted his hips a little and sat on it.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Just amusing myself."

Dana felt so pissed off, she might as well be shaking with anger with smoke coming out of her ears. She straddled him by throwing her knees on either side of him and tried pushing one of her hands under his butt.

"You're being very inappropriate right now," he commented, trying his hardest to keep from laughing. "Not that I'm complaining. I'm loving every second of it."

"Why wouldn't you?" she muttered, suddenly realizing how awkward their position was. What she was doing was essentially feeling up Ethan's butt.

A very sexy one at that, her brain added. She swatted that thought away immediately and stopped trying to get a hold of the envelope.

"Now that I've got you right where I wanted you..." he trailed off, wrapping his arms around her to pull her close.

Dana stared at Ethan with wide eyes. She could get lost in those blue eyes that were now dark with desire. In that moment, if anyone had asked her about the white envelope, she would just have looked at them blankly and asked, what envelope? Because suddenly, all that mattered was him and her, in a moving car while she was pressed up against him.

He rubbed his nose against her neck then whispered against her skin, "so it's the envelope that you want?"

Somewhere in between her mushed up thoughts, one sane thought pushed her to say 'yes'. But as she said the word, she knew how breathless she sounded.

He pulled away just a little so he could look at her. "You need to give something to get something, baby."

"What do you want?" She rested her left arm on his shoulder and cupped the back of his neck. Then she snaked her right hand in his hair.

"Let me show you," he murmured, capturing her lips with his.

It wasn't about the envelope any more. It wasn't even about William. It was just her tangled thoughts and their steamy exchange.

"Ethan," she breathed out when their lips parted.

"I want to take this off." He whispered against her lips before tugging her jacket off her shoulders and throwing it off to a side carelessly. She was wearing a halter top underneath, which allowed him to roam his hands over her exposed arms.

Dana placed a soft kiss on his lips before pulling away.

"That was barely a kiss," Ethan complained, moving his hands lower to grab her butt.

"Anders is right here," she whispered and pulled away just as he was about to kiss her.

He seemed like he was struggling to understand her for a second. Then he shrugged. "It's not like he hasn't seen two people kiss before."