Chapter 8. The supporter.

Depuis le début

Y/N:"Thank you Eina! If that's all we will be on our way."

Eina:"Very well. A-and Bell. Maybe once you come out you could come and visit me..."

Y/N glanced at Bell with a smirk on his face.

Bell:"O-Oh. Sure! Why not?"

Eina:"That's great! Now off you go both of you. There's a new Floor for you to conquer!"

Bell & Y/N:"Right!"

The two adventurers stood up and waved goodbye to Eina. Then, they walked towards Babel ready to travel into a new Floor.

Y/N:"Okay, Floor 10 we go. It seems there's a crap ton of skeletons and the likes there. We should be careful."

Bell:"Don't worry Y/N. Yesterday I rode a magic book Syr gave me and-"

Y/N:"She gave you a magic book?"

Bell:"W-Well a customer left it there, she gave it to me and I rode it without knowing."

Y/N:"That's why you were apologising to Mia Grand this morning!"

Bell:"Do I ever question why you were so 'lovey dovey' with Ryuu, huh?!"

Y/N:"No but-"

Bell:"Exactly! So shut up!"

Y/N:*Sigh* "Anyways, what's the point in this conversation?"

Bell:"I know how to cast Firebolt."

Y/N:"Cool."

Bell:"T-That's all you have to say?"

Y/N:"What did you expect?"

Bell:"I dunno something else?!"

???:"Excuse me dear adventurers, can I borrow a small fraction of your time?"

The two turned around when someone spoke to them. As soon as they did they had to look down. A pallum was speaking to them.

 A pallum was speaking to them

Lili:"Hello. I'm Liliruca Arde, an adventurer support. Are you two headed to Babel?"

Y/N:"Indeed we are."

Lili:"Great. I'm looking for adventurer's to accompany. Judging by your backpack-" *Looks at Bell* "And your lack of'em I thought you could need some help."

Bell:"How convenient. We were thinking the same thing!"

Y/N:"Mhm. Shall we talk about business?"

Lili:"We shall."

The two nodded and walked with Lili towards a bench where they could sit and chat. Lili dropped her enormous backpack next to her and looked at the duo.

The girl removed her hoodie and two cat ears appeared. Bell had the necessity of touching them but Y/N was fast enough to slap his hand away to not be rude.