Chapter 67 - Middle of the night

Start from the beginning

I hear footsteps behind me and then her body collides with mine as her arm wraps around me.
"Here's a glass of champagne to my favorite thinking head" she whispers in my ear as she hands me the glass.
"What were you thinking about?" she asks me leaving little kisses on my shoulder
"Us" i reply
"Mmm and what were you thinking about us?"
"That despite everything we've been through and despite everything we're still here together and every day we fall in love with each other more and more" i explain to her.
"It's true my love, all i do is fall more and more in love with you every day" she whispers as she moves her hips forcing mine to do it too to the rhythm of a music that doesn't even exist.
"Honey, there's no music here" i point out giggling
"I don't care, dance with me Olsen" she asks me, humming a little tune.
I move at the same pace as she continues to kiss my shoulder more and more passionately and then move on to sucking and biting it.
I throw my head back in pleasure, leaning against her chest as her mouth devours my skin.
"You told me about a surprise earlier" i whisper breathlessly
"You're right, wait for me here" she says walking away
After a few minutes i hear her reach for me again, she takes my hips and brings her body closer to mine, but this time i feel something different.
I feel her tits pressed against my back but something else really hard insists on my ass.

W-what the fuck

"Turn around babe" she tells me, as her tongue teases my earlobe.
I turn to her and a gasp comes out of my mouth.
Her naked body is standing in front of me, but what catches my eye is the huge black cock she's wearing.
What is this called? Strap on? Maybe i think?
I mean i've heard of them but never to be used though.
The only thing i've gotten with this kind of toys was just a simple dildo.
I mean yeah, i was bored, Robbie wasn't paying attention to me anymore and i needed to feel pleasure.
I'm open to new things, of course, but i'm also a little intimidated right now.
She has this smirk on her face, she know how much i would enjoy it, how much both of us would enjoy it.
I just need to let myself go.

"You don't have to, you know that right? I just thought it would be fun but you don't need to do this for me, i just want you to be comfortable with m-"
"No i want to, i mean it's new for me, but i trust you" I interrupt her without taking my eyes off that toy.
"Are you sure babe?" she asks twirling my hair in her fingers.
"Yes, yes i want you inside me with that cock" i gasp, she places her hand under my chin bringing my gaze to meet hers.
She gives me a reassuring and soft smile and then kisses me.
"When you want to stop you just have to tell me but i promise it will be beautiful" she whispers on my lips and then kisses me again.
Her lips melt into me, her tongue do filthy things in my mouth and her body weight press onto me, grinding with my skin.
Her kisses get stronger and rougher as she leans onto me, slamming me against the glass of the window, and colliding our mouths together.
She bit my lip and moans into my mouth.
I'm so wet right now.
The sounds coming out of her mouth make me so horny.
She undresses me quickly, not caring where she throws my clothes.
And in less than no time i find myself completely naked crushed between her body and the window.
She rubs around the outside of my pussy and pinches my inner thighs, and i immediately feel my wetness trickles down my slit.
Holy shit.

I then realize that our naked bodies are exposed to practically anyone looking out of their apartment window.
"Wait i-" she shuts my mouth biting my lip and stops me from closing the curtains.
"No don't close them" she begs me panting
"Honey, but everyone will see us" i point out
"Then let everyone watch" she tells me with lust in her eyes and i admit this turns me on.
"It excite you that they can see you fucking me, doesn't it?" i ask hoarsely
"Yeah" she whispers rubbing her cock on the top of my pussy.
The idea of ​​being fucked by her when anyone could see us makes my nipples hard.
"I think someone else likes the idea too" she teases me, i give her a smirk, then i start to kiss her boobs, then her stomach, i lick every part of her body, tasting her and then i kneel in front of her toy.
I take it in my hand and rub it between my fingers.
I hear her swallow and keep from moaning.
I leave a trail of wet kisses on the tip of it and i hear her groan with pleasure.
"I want your cock" i whisper raising my head and looking at her biting my lips.
She chuckles and places two fingers under my chin and helps me to stand up in front of her.
I look at her with puppy eyes hoping she'll satasfy me.
"You feel ready babe?" she asks me thoughtfully
I nod and smile at her reassuringly.
I want her.
I want her so much.
"Okay" she says, she leans her lips on mine, kissing me, then guides my pussy over her cock and slips it down gently inside me.
I gasped into her mouth at the sudden sensation.
It hurts at first but then i relax into it.
I wrap my arms around her neck and she holds my hips.
She pushes in and out of me, finding the right rhythm.
I throw my head back banging it against the glass of the window.
"Everything okay?" she asks gasping, i nod biting my lips
"Y-yeah-k-keep going please" i beg her.
She smiles at me and kisses my head.
I start grinding and humping and she groans.
She takes my thighs and squeezes them between her hands, then without leaving my pussy, she brings them around her hips and pulls me up, pushing me even more between her sweaty body and the window and starts fucking me faster than before.
I feel a wave of pleasure course through my bones.
"Oh yes fuck me like that" i moan out
She continues to thrust her cock into me as she bites into my jaw and neck.
"Shit yeah, show everyone how you fuck me" i scream and feel her giggle against my chest.
"You're really horny" she teases me
"Mmm yeah i'm so horny for you babe" i gasp
"Scream my name, i want everyone to hear you" she demands me giving even more decisive blows.
"You're so good Y/n" i tell her and she smirkes satisfied
"Honey...fuck-i-"
"Yes babe?" she asks me
"Fuck me from behind" i beg her
"W-what?"
"Take me from behind, i want you to fuck my ass" i explain what i want from her.
She pull me down and looks straight into my eyes making sure i'm sure of what i said.
"I want to feel you all inside me" i whisper and she nods.
She grabs my hips and spins me around exposing my back to hers.
She pushes me against the window pressing my boobs on the glass.
After a bit i feel her toy enter me again, i scream with pleasure and she starts pushing more and more decisively.
"My God- it's so beautiful" i groan
She kisses my bare back and slides a hand up my pussy.
Her thumb go to my clit, rubbing in circles and pushing on it in that one right damn spot .
She swirles her fingers around and pushes them in me.
Her hands getting glossy and sticky.
And so she starts pushing me back and forth without mercy.
After a few more minutes of making out and grinding, i moan out now close to having an orgasm.
"Oh god- h-honey i-i'm close" i warn her whimpering
"So come babe, i want to feel your cum on me" she whispers making me shiver and that's enough to make me cum.
She comes out of me and takes off her toy while i lay back leaning on her chest, she kisses my head and hugs me.
"You did great babe" she tells me
"Mmm" i mumble unable to speak
"Did you like it? she asks me
"Yeah, it was so beautiful. You always make me have the best sex of my life" i affirm and she giggles
"Come on let's go take a shower and then go to sleep, you need to rest" she takes my hand and drags me with her and i follow her but in pain.
Fuck how much it hurts between my legs.
"Honey you don't-i mean in the shower-"
"No don't worry, i just want to help you wash, i've destroyed you enough tonight" she says teasing me

She turns to me and takes me in her arms as if i were a bride, gives me a kiss and then takes me to the bathroom.
"I love you" she says
God i love her so much.

....................................................................................
A/N:
Hiiiiii guys how are you?
Hope you're fine

Sooooooo did you like the chapter?
That was a bit...spicy, right? 🌶️

Since i always read your comments what would you like to happen from now on in the chapters?
I like to take inspiration from your ideas so i want to read your opinions.
Let me know in the comments.

See you in the next chapter
Love y'll🤍