Author's Note

Hi! As you can tell, this isn't an update, but I've got some things to say...

So I see that some of you are still reading this story, *waves awkwardly* Hiii new readers!

And I'm so glad that people still do read this and enjoy it and it really does make me smile that you guys vote, comment and add this story to your reading lists.

Now, I know it has been a very, very long time since I have updated this (2 freaking years omg I'm such a horrible human being) and honestly, I miss it and I can't tell you all how sorry I am for leaving you guys hanging. Especially the people who have started reading this so long ago! You've probably forgotten it by now!

And so I was thinking (and I'm not quite sure if I am going to go through with this yet) that maybe I can re-read this and put this under editing, and then try my best to continue updating because now that I've got all the time in the world, I can write endlessly ;)

SO, if you DO want me to do this, please comment and let me know! And until enough people comment saying that they do, then I will be sure.

Therefore, if no one winds up seeing this then I might not do it LOL

But pleeeeeeeaaaase let me know! I like your feedback and opinions, good or bad, really :P

OKAY, with that note, I shall leave you all to reading and deciding about dis :}

~K