ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴜᴍᴘ

Começar do início

"QUIT IT!" Howard shouted with irritation.

"Oh... On second thought. Bucky, you'll be with Randy."

Bucky groans in disappointment.

"WHAT?!" Randy shouted in disbelief but he was ignored. (Name) snickered against the back of her hand. Howard chuckled also.

"Flute girl, you're with Howard."

Flute girl groans in disappointment also, slapping her forehead. "Ooh!"

"Julian, with (Name)."

Julian giggled in satisfaction rather than groan in disappointment. He just knew her yesterday and he already liked her close as a friend.

(Name) grin and shrug her shoulders as in, 'M'kay'. The trio turn to one another as Howard growls.

"Oh, great. What do we do now, huh?" Howard said to them with pure confusion and frustration. "I mean, i was all excited to sneak off and luge into the volcano. And scarf down some victory nachos."

Howard pulled out a bucket of cheesy nachos from his bag and hold it in his hands. Randy grins, "If it was easy, it wouldn't be awesome. We just have to find a way to get up there."

He wrap his arms around Howard and (Name)'s shoulders before telling them, "Rendezvous at Checkpoint Bravo—"

And then Mr. Driscoll appeared behind them, startling the trio while Mrs. Driscoll voice act as the skeleton.

"No funny business, you three, i got my sockets on you."

The three cower away from Mrs. Driscoll and Mr. Driscoll, their state still a bit frightened from the interruption. The three eyed one another with the same expression.

Mrs. Driscoll then walk away, bringing Mr. Driscoll with her. They straighten their backs with relief.

Julian then came up to (Name) and said, "Tehehe, looks like we're partners, (Nickname)."

(Insert any nickname you want him to give you)

"I guess we are, Julian." (Name) nodded, expecting him to walk away but he didn't.

'Right. The five foot rule' She thought, deadpanned.

Randy groaned loudly and look at (Name). "We were partnered, not you and Julian." He scoffed, "I can't believe she just switched us like that."

"What's wrong, Randy? It's not like we're going to be meters away from each other. We gotta look out for..." She lean close to him and whisper, "the You-know-what."

"Yeah. I know." Randy smile with satisfaction. Happily reminded that they're both superheroes of Norrisville high.

"All right, everyone, let's head inside and learn about Silt in the Museum of Silt." Mrs. Driscoll announced before she went inside first with the skeleton.

Everyone paired up with their assigned partners and went in after her. (Name) then began to think, if she's going up to the volcano with Randy and Howard, then how is she going to convince Julian to come with. She can't endanger an innocent student.

Though, knowing (Name), she might have a plan up her sleeves. Everyone went inside the small theater in the Museum, playing a short movie about Silt. Everyone was inside but Randy and Bucky.

Howard was asleep not minutes into the movie. (Name) watches with pure boredom with Julian on the seat next to her. She glances around the room before she quietly turn on her MP3 player(still no name yet) and scroll through the tiny screen before she founds the button she was looking for.