"He said that it's supposed to look something like this." Kie tells them.

Jo looks over Sarah's shoulder at the drawing.

"That's about 50 feet down, and the boys are gonna be using the 100-foot rope." Kie continues to explain.

"So I guess this little wagon will go straight to the gold room." Jo and Sarah laugh at how bad the drawing is.

"Who drew this?" Sarah asks.

Kie smiles slightly.

"Who do you think." she comments as they glance up and see Pope staring at them.

Jo nudges Kie in the arm.

"Do I notice any sparks between you two?" Jo asks teasingly.

Kie glances back at Pope and then back to her friends.

"No of course not. We're just friends." She doesn't sounds very convincing.

Before Jo can press the issue further with her, JJ comes over with the bar of gold.

"Yo girls, this better work. We can't pawn this if there is a huge wheat symbol on it." JJ throws the bar down on the van floor.

Kie picks up a blow torch with a smile.

"Its gonna work trust me." she says.

Jo grabs the gold and throws it into a pot.

They watch as Kie grabs safety goggles and lights the torch.

They all stand around as some of the gold starts to melt.

************

They get in the twinkie and head to the pawn shop.

John B picks a random one on the cut that looks like they wouldn't ask questions.

They pull up and pile out.

JJ holds the gold wrapped in a cloth.

"What a wonderful job you did melting down the gold Dr. Frankenstein. I could have done a better job than that." JJ lectures.

"Oh, yea you could've done better?" Kie argues.

"Yea I took a welding class!" JJ argues back.

John B quickly gets in between them.

"When?" Kie challenges him.

"Come on guys chill out." John B separates them.

"Easy for you to say. You're not the one that has to pawn this piece of shit off." JJ complains as he holds up the gold piece.

"How did I end up with this job anyway?" he asks as they start to head inside.

Jo drapes her arm around his shoulder.

"Because you my bestie are the better liar out of all of us." she tells him with a smile.

They push through the door and see a middle-aged woman standing at the counter.

JJ walks up to the counter as everyone else huddles in the back acting like they're looking at different things set up in the shop.

Jo tones out the conversation as she looks out the window and spots a familiar black car sitting in the back.

She gets a strange feeling as the woman walks off to the back room.

"What's going on?" Jo whispers.

"She's talking to her boss." Kie answers.

"Something isn't right guys. I know that car out there from somewhere, but I can't remember where." she tells them.

"It's probably just nerves from the excitement. We're about to be rich." JJ assures her.